Thread: draft opinions...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

draft opinions...

i dont know how i get stuck with all these eagles every year, but i guess i like the boom or bust picks...i did take Romo fairly early(ish) just in case Vick screwes me again this year...

btw this is a 10 team league.

Vick
    McCoy
    C. Johnson (RB TEN)
    DJax
    Dez Bryant
    Stevie Johnson
    Gates
    Jets/Texans
    Hartley

bench:

Romo
    Boldin
    Mendenhall
    Olsen
    Holmes

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    i dont know how i get stuck with all these eagles every year, but i guess i like the boom or bust picks...i did take Romo fairly early(ish) just in case Vick screwes me again this year...

btw this is a 10 team league.

Vick
    McCoy
    C. Johnson (RB TEN)
    DJax
    Dez Bryant
    Stevie Johnson
    Gates
    Jets/Texans
    Hartley

bench:

Romo
    Boldin
    Mendenhall
    Olsen
    Holmes
    I really like the looks of your team. Olsen is a solid backup for Gates and Romo is a great backup got Vick. Your 2 RB's are both top 5 players. NICE. The 3 WR's are all good starters as well. Holmes is not the worst backup plan there and Boldin can fill in with an injury. You lack RB depth on the bench so injuries can be a problem but all in all a nice draft.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    I really like the looks of your team. Olsen is a solid backup for Gates and Romo is a great backup got Vick. Your 2 RB's are both top 5 players. NICE. The 3 WR's are all good starters as well. Holmes is not the worst backup plan there and Boldin can fill in with an injury. You lack RB depth on the bench so injuries can be a problem but all in all a nice draft.
    thanks. i took a shot at mendenhall...if he is not healthy and one of my RB's go down (or is on bye)...i will have to figure something out for sure...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    thanks. i took a shot at mendenhall...if he is not healthy and one of my RB's go down (or is on bye)...i will have to figure something out for sure...
    Every season RB's go down to injury and new stars emerge. Try to get to a top position on your waiver priority and be ready to pounce when it happens.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You absolutely needed Romo. Vick gets hurt every year and he's not getting younger. Hopefully Romo lights up the Giants tommorrow.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not big on Vick this year but it is not bad. You can spot start Romo this year and win easy with those RBs. CJ and McCoy! Your in a league of dumb asses. McCoy and CJ are both top ten RBs in the draft. Your WR core is good but not great. I'd drop Olsen and add anther RB with a high up side. You can always pick up a TE the 1 week you need them. Guys like Isaac Redman, Royster, Spiller, and Kendal Hunter are worth that spot more then a TE. I only say this because a good RB has way more trade value then an average TE.