Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What happens when you stay away from this site, *****es

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleasetheAnimal View Post
    I haven't been around here much....not that I was all that active when I was here, but just thought I'd show you guys what I've been doing with my time, in case I can help anyone else get motivated...

The picture on the left is from a year ago. I was probably 270 in that picture. The picture on the right is from last week. I'm finally under 200 pounds at 198. I tried forever to lose weight but I just didn't feel motivated. Looking at this picture actually made me start doing something...I didn't realize how terrible I looked. I've got about 20 pounds left to lose, but at least the hard part is over with....
    Excellent work!!!!

I lost 15 pounds the easy way. I had an overbearing boss who kept me stressed out 24/7 for 8 months.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by parkwayjet1 View Post
    Ah yes, the 34" waist. My closet and dresser has a plethora of those jeans and slacks just mocking me every time I spot them -- sitting next to or underneath my present 38" duds. (yes, there was a 36" interval in there too). And now I have to suck in my gut from time to time just to zipper up the 38s. Still, I hang onto the "skinny" pants as a sort of motivator.
    Don't feel too bad, you can get back to them if you work at it. I paralleled your road, going from 36 to 40 in about 15 years. I'm now back down to 36, pushing 34s. It's been a.......process......but it has been totally worth it.

RTA, like I said, great job and congrats!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Don't feel too bad, you can get back to them if you work at it. I paralleled your road, going from 36 to 40 in about 15 years. I'm now back down to 36, pushing 34s. It's been a.......process......but it has been totally worth it.

RTA, like I said, great job and congrats!!!
    Agreed...at our age its tough. I was 208 in 2006 now I am at 183 and have been there for 2 years or so. VERY difficult to stay here. 33 inch waist.

That said..RTA looks great! Good for you RTA. Friggin awesome.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    And then shortly thereafter you're telling a tv news crew, "I wash mahself with a rag on a stick," right before a bull dozer knocks down the front of your house so you can be loaded onto a horse trailer to be taken to the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Newest Hampur Reunion activity. a public measurement of Fish's waist and pants.

Release has inspired me and I'll talk to you b*tches when I'm 175 - 189 now

And just like that -

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Great job Release...is that a shake weight you're holding ?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Great job Release...is that a shake weight you're holding or are you just happy to be back with the boys?
    fixed

Hall Of Fame
    You looked happier when you were fat.

Seriously, congrats on a job well done.

Since we are on the topic of weight loss, did anyone notice the scar on Rex's neck? Methinks he got a neck job to remove the turkey neck from the weight loss.

You can see it faintly in this pic.