Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An empty chair speaks

Quote Originally Posted by nyctomjetsfan View Post
    Both of these guys for lack of a better word suck.
    Why exactly do you think Romney sucks?

He has an unimpressive resume or something? A record of backroom deals that hook up his friends and enrich himself?

Practice Squad
    Not only is the first black president part of Bush's legacy, so is the fact that his middle name is Hussein, after that Iraq war and all. Thought that was pretty funny/ironic at the time.

Bush got re-elected, so can Obama. If Obama screws the pooch in his second term, things will just spring back and allow some real out of the box candidates have a chance, like a Cuban-American Rubio or the Indian-American from Louisiana, or a NJ social liberal. Guess by the end of the week we'll also see what them Dems are thinking in this arena. Is Hillary still considering it? Hope not Biden. With the recent talk of GOP 2016, just being curious about the dems.

By now I expected Romney to have some sort of audit of Obama's economic stimulus and the billions lost and wasted as well as an audit of the financial waste in Obamacare.

Then Romney comes back and says "Now do you understand why I hide my money outside the United States?"

And then Barack Obama gets ridden out of town on a rail by irate US tax payers whose money Obama incompetently lost and wasted.

I guess I overestimated Mtt Romney.

There are two funny things about the Eastwood speech.

1) He said lawyers should not be President. He is obviously clueless that Mitt graduated from law school.

2) He is making anti-war comments to a pro-war crowd and they are hooping, cheering and hollering for it, which tells you they are not even processing what he is saying. He's insulting Obama, and that's all they care about, that's the magic button, it doesn't even matter what you say to insult him, as long as you are insulting him.

But Romney actually worked for a living, when did Obama ever work. The one thing Obama does very well is spending money we don't have.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    But Romney actually worked for a living, when did Obama ever work. The one thing Obama does very well is spending money we don't have.
    Mitt Romney didn't work for f*cking sh*t.

Nice try, though.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Mitt Romney didn't work for f*cking sh*t.

Nice try, though.

Whoa. PK getting hot under the collar?
    Actually, Romney DID work. In college and then for a living after. Just because he didn't crawl around in a sewer doesn't mean it's not work. Some people like sewers. It's their calling. LOL