Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: At what point does the media do a 180 and start suckung our d1cks?

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Statute of limitations. You lost your reservation in May my friend.
    Damn it.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Based on CBS Sports Week 1 predictions, you're not going to have to worry about that:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/feature...s/expert/picks
    lol. the experts picked the bills? no need to watch the game i guess.

every single expert picked the giants to beat the cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by ctjetfan View Post
    I'm a 40+ year Jets fan, and I've never seen the media etc. trash us this bad.

We all know that if we do well, which I have a gut feeling we will, the media will do a 180 and be on their knees at Florham Park.

They're ( the media) so effin pathetic that I think if we start out 3-1, 4-2, they'll start unwrapping the knee pads.
    The title of this thread is as disgusting a thought as I've heard in recent memory. What a nasty thought.

My take is if the Jets can somehow pull off the upset in Pitt next weekend the media would have to stand up and take notice.

Quote Originally Posted by OlTimeGiantFanFromLongAgo View Post
    No. It hasn't. The media liked the Sack Exchange, the Parcells Jets, the '09-'10 teams plenty. I'd say even more than they deserved in some cases. You're upset because they weren't very good last year. The media is just reminding you of that, albeit a lot, but get over it. Although, without Tebow, you probably would not have heard very much Jets news in the national media. So which would you have preferred?
    Clearly not in touch with the media- give it up. Stop acting like you are right, since there is no excuse for the ny media clowns that are out to sell papers and not report the truth or even remotely care about being fair. What they did in the pre-season was pathetic and should not be defended.