Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 120

Thread: Most Wins in NFL During Rex's Tenure

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    5,241
    Post Thanks / Like

    Most Wins in NFL During Rex's Tenure

    Here are the only teams that have more wins then the Jets since Rex took over.

    Saints, Packers, Patriots, Ravens and Steelers

    The fact that people want him fired is beyond ridiculous.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,080
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice stats!

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Until the Jets win a Superbowl, nothing matters, and everything will be scrutinized to the 100th power. There is no patience in NY for any kind of "developments" or "processes".

    Jets fans are like Veruca Salt. They want it all, they want it now.


  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Until the Jets win a Superbowl, nothing matters, and everything will be scrutinized to the 100th power. There is no patience in NY for any kind of "developments" or "processes".

    Jets fans are like Veruca Salt. They want it all, they want it now.

    43 years is no patience?

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    43 years is no patience?
    More like fire Tanny, fire Rex so we can look into firing the next guy.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    21,176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both he and tanny should get another two years. We have to see if they have learned from their past mistakes.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Both he and tanny should get another two years. We have to see if they have learned from their past mistakes.
    The JETS have been above average.... that wont get us to the promise land but I am for at least 2 more years with REX and Tanny. He is in the top 1/3 of coaches.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    14,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny when you post something like this, not something completely negative, with the the requisite 43 posts by our resident "jet" troll, that the thread goes largely ignored.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Funny when you post something like this, not something completely negative, with the the requisite 43 posts by our resident "jet" troll, that the thread goes largely ignored.
    Miserable people are miserable, and want us to be miserable with them.

    Facts often get in the way of misery.
    Last edited by John_0515; 09-05-2012 at 11:04 AM.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    More like fire Tanny, fire Rex so we can look into firing the next guy.
    I like Rex.

    Fire Tanny!!!!


  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Funny when you post something like this, not something completely negative, with the the requisite 43 posts by our resident "jet" troll, that the thread goes largely ignored.
    Thats why the media covers the Jets the way they do. Positive stories go un-noticed for the most part. Negative stories and stories of chaos get the headlines and attention.

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Here are the only teams that have more wins then the Jets since Rex took over.

    Saints, Packers, Patriots, Ravens and Steelers

    The fact that people want him fired is beyond ridiculous.
    Thanks for the history lesson.

    Here are the teams that had more wins than the Jets in 2011:

    Titans, Bengals, Lions, Texans, Giants, Falcons, Steelers, Ravens, 49ers, Saints, Patriots, Packers.

    Here are the teams with winning records that the Jets defeated in 2011:

    [Not Available]

    Here are the credentials that Rex Ryan has as a one-dimensional players-coach to lead the 2012 edition of the New York Jets:

    [Not Available]

    The fact that people want him retained because he did something two years ago is beyond ridiculous.

    SAR I

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bottom line: somebody's got to be fired.

    As crazy as it may sound, I'd like to see how the Jets play for a few games before I make any judgment about anything. But that's just me.... let the torch and pitchfork mob carry on....

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Funny when you post something like this, not something completely negative, with the the requisite 43 posts by our resident "jet" troll, that the thread goes largely ignored.
    That should tell you something.

    SAR I

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Thanks for the history lesson.

    Here are the teams that had more wins than the Jets in 2011:

    Titans, Bengals, Lions, Texans, Giants, Falcons, Steelers, Ravens, 49ers, Saints, Patriots, Packers.

    Here are the teams with winning records that the Jets defeated in 2011:

    [Not Available]

    Here are the credentials that Rex Ryan has as a one-dimensional players-coach to lead the 2012 edition of the New York Jets:

    [Not Available]

    The fact that people want him retained because he did something two years ago is beyond ridiculous.

    SAR I
    and replace him with who? BB would not have won without Brady and a solid owner.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    and replace him with who?
    Someone completely rational, cool, deliberate, and smart: John Gruden.

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    and replace him with who?
    An experienced disciplinarian.

    SAR I

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Someone completely rational, cool, deliberate, and smart: John Gruden.
    I think Garrett gets fired this year and the Cowboys make Rob Ryan the interim and hire Gruden in the offseason.

    Then we should hire Garrett to be our OC.

    Rex is fine as a HC. We need an OC that will run a traditional NFL offense. I hope Sparano proves me wrong but I don't have a lot of faith in him and I think there are a ton of fans here that bashed Sparano and the wildcat when he was in Miami but now that he is a Jet the love him.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Here are the only teams that have more wins then the Jets since Rex took over.

    Saints, Packers, Patriots, Ravens and Steelers

    The fact that people want him fired is beyond ridiculous.
    The Giants don't? They have a SB win, does that count?

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    5,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Thanks for the history lesson.

    Here are the teams that had more wins than the Jets in 2011:

    Titans, Bengals, Lions, Texans, Giants, Falcons, Steelers, Ravens, 49ers, Saints, Patriots, Packers.

    Here are the teams with winning records that the Jets defeated in 2011:

    [Not Available]

    Here are the credentials that Rex Ryan has as a one-dimensional players-coach to lead the 2012 edition of the New York Jets:

    [Not Available]

    The fact that people want him retained because he did something two years ago is beyond ridiculous.

    SAR I
    Jon Gruden's last 3 years coaching
    4-12
    9-7
    9-7
    zero playoff appearances

    Brian Billick's last 3 years coaching
    6-10
    13-3 (1 playoff win)
    5-11

    YES they are the answer!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us