Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: Anyone else tired of doing someone else's job?

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,503
    Post Thanks / Like

    Anyone else tired of doing someone else's job?

    I sure am. I was told today that "It's the price of being successful." I'll be sure to follow up with my own spin, "Part of being successful is knowing when to cut the line."

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like it's time for a cocktail.

    _

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,048
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your boss is making you blow her husband, huh?

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    You aint kidding!

    25 days sober. bleh

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Your boss is making you blow her husband, huh?
    LMAO. You have a beautiful mind, I mean that.

  6. #6
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Your boss is making you blow her husband, huh?
    Only a man knows what a man wants.



    So I dont know why she asked Southslide.





    -

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Sounds like it's time for a cocktail.

    _

    since Downside gets no tail, maybe it's just time for cock

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    since Downside gets no tail, maybe it's just time for cock
    Automatically doubles your chances of getting a date.

    _

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least I'm top 3 material... I can still hang my hat on that. As long as I mean something to you guys that's all that matters.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,266
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I sure am. I was told today that "It's the price of being successful." I'll be sure to follow up with my own spin, "Part of being successful is knowing when to cut the line."
    Out of a department of 110, only 15 of us do anything of value. But its govt, so its ok.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Sounds like it's time for a cocktail.

    _
    Ouch!





























    But not entirely without merit.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Very.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I sure am. I was told today that "It's the price of being successful." I'll be sure to follow up with my own spin, "Part of being successful is knowing when to cut the line."
    Northside would have slapped the pudding out of the "it's the price of being successful" wise-ass and left work early with your two hottest female co-workers. You should follow your brother's lead on this one.

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Northside would have slapped the pudding out of the "it's the price of being successful" wise-ass and left work early with your two hottest female co-workers. You should follow your brother's lead on this one.
    You should hear how he got the name northside....

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    You should hear how he got the name northside....
    Isn't it obvious: he;s the pitcher, you're the catcher, like Tom Lady.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Isn't it obvious: he;s the pitcher, you're the catcher, like Tom Lady.
    No. Not funny either.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    So I get a phone call this morning saving me from this hell hole of a "manager" who's trying to get me to do some tedious ass sh!t that's below my skill level. My manager is the bomb!

  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    So I get a phone call this morning saving me from this hell hole of a "manager" who's trying to get me to do some tedious ass sh!t that's below my skill level. My manager is the bomb!
    Nothing worse than a dry alcoholic

    Seriously speaking, how about looking for another gig, maybe now is the time ... ?

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Carlton is tired of banging chicks you should have banged.

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Carlton is tired of banging chicks you should have banged.
    +1

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us