Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear Santonio, please STFU. Thks #Jets Fans

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    What happened to doing your talking...on the field.
    -

my point exactly

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelForbin View Post
    I don't have a prob with any particular statement as I do with the abbynormal media hysteria. I can't imagine Sanchez saying, hey guys we need more media coverage and speculation. In Holmes case, there's just nothing that can come out of his mouth that can benefit anyone or help us win games, other than his catching the effing ball when it hits his hands. Holmes and TO have too much in common and not enough brains to know when to stfu.
    just yesterday Sanchez told the media Tebow was brought here to sell tickets.

I think that shows he doesn't give a **** what the media says anymore. Tone's comments -- or should I say, Tone's compliments -- won't bother Sanchez one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Fair enough. Just wish they would all stfu until they did something.

Ya hear me?

Agreed. Rex too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    There's some things that you can talk about, but there's other things that are off limits. One thing you definitely don't talk about is private conversations that you've had.

Word.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Tone can come off as an idiot/jerk most of the time, but i have no problem with anything he said here.

basically saying that the Tebow trade was a huge wake-up call for Sanchez and that he has stepped up his game and focus ever since. nothing wrong with that.
    I felt the same way when I heard what he said.

It's not like some earth shattering news. Did anyone think Sanchez felt all warm and fuzzy when the news of the Tebow trad came over.

Holmes is pointing out how positively Sanchez has responded.

But the drama queens around here are fairly predictable.