I don't see anyone saying that Holmes WANTS trouble. It's that he's frakking stupid idiot and doesn't understand the consequence of opening his frakking mouth.
It's like when your wife/GF asks "Does this outfit make me look fat" ? You DON'T ANSWER THAT QUESTION.
In this case, a brain dead ignorant receiver just violated the trust of his QB by telling the frakking media things that were said in a personal freaking conversation.
I don't care if Holmes had found Sanchez curled up in a fetal position, crying "Why, why, why? What did I do?" You don't relate that **** to the media.
He just doesn't get it.
this is what Holmes said:
- Sanchez was shocked by the Tebow trade (so was the rest of the planet)
- Holmes and Rex both support Sanchez as the starting QB and team leader, Tebow is seen as a role player not a replacement (positive)
- Tebow trade lit a fire under Sanchez who has stepped his game up both on and off the field (positive)
- Tone is a firm believer in Sanchez's potential, young QB was a big reason why he stayed with Jets (positive)
- he now realizes that he's a veteran leader of this team and can't demand other guys step up if he doesn't do it himself (positive)
I guess I don't get the outrage