Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 58

Thread: ***The Official Hampur 10,000th Thread Thread***

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Do they come with a Frisbee?
    Everyone comes with a product/toy/device manufactured by JT Dildonics, LLC. They have an iron fist guarantee.


    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Possibly.

    But you have to demonstrate you can fit 10,000.

    Mods?

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,650
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    And to think we were once shunned to the kids table.
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Smaller chairs?
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I never told that traumatic story.

    I gotta do that.

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    JT Dildonics, LLC.
    LMFAO!!!!!

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    LMFAO!!!!!

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Worse.

    _

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,650
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Worse.
    Worse???


  7. #27
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,341
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Worse???

    The Boys are Back! LOLOL

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    And to think we were once shunned to the kids table.

    _
    Best decision I ever made, or supported at the least.

    I forget who actually suggested it (pretty sure it was me tho).

    You're welcome.

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Worse???

    Yup.

    LOL Gary Moore.

    _

  10. #30
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,532
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Worse???

    W...........t..............f


    -

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Worse???

    You should put stokes by the table peeking

  12. #32
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,981
    When is the hampurs bday?

  13. #33
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    You should put stokes by the table peeking
    The rage face on the Ragedy Ann doll represents stokes in the Hampur. I'm pretty positive PK created it originally and I stole the idea and ran with it.

  14. #34
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,341
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJCAP2 View Post
    When is the hampurs bday?
    Oct 2008. The day after the Favre-Raider game I was looking at the gang that fled to JN; I commented that splitting the boards seemed like a cool idea.

    A day or so later, SOOTH unveiled the Hangar. Hilarity was slow to ensue, but look at us now.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    The rage face on the Ragedy Ann doll represents stokes in the Hampur. I'm pretty positive PK created it originally and I stole the idea and ran with it.
    Is that thing called "Stokesa"? I can't keep up with you young-uns.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    The rage face on the Ragedy Ann doll represents stokes in the Hampur. I'm pretty positive PK created it originally and I stole the idea and ran with it.
    indeed it was PK.

    i started the thread that started it all: http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231924



    alas, PK has since deleted the image from his Photobucketz, so the thread kinda lost its magic

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    but look at us now.
    Yeah.....

  18. #38
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    indeed it was PK.

    i started the thread that started it all: http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231924



    alas, PK has since deleted the image from his Photobucketz, so the thread kinda lost its magic
    lolz...

    I rearranged my Photobucket pics. Here's the original:


  19. #39
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    4,181
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Oct 2008. The day after the Favre-Raider game I was looking at the gang that fled to JN; I commented that splitting the boards seemed like a cool idea.

    A day or so later, SOOTH unveiled the Hangar. Hilarity was slow to ensue, but look at us now.
    Our response to the Strip.


  20. #40
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,194
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    ... I stole the idea and ran with it.
    It's actually pretty funny that the Me Gusta face automatically equals Stokes. I'm pretty sure the joke is on all of us though...since he seems to always be traveling, drinking great beer, eating great food and relaxing by his pool. Me Gusta pretty much sums him up.


    I suppose this rage face would be me:




    And this is probably Fishooked:


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us