Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Thread: ***The Official Hampur 10,000th Thread Thread***

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    indeed it was PK.

    i started the thread that started it all: http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231924



    alas, PK has since deleted the image from his Photobucketz, so the thread kinda lost its magic
    there's an image that was deleted what is it and why is there so many ROFLMFAO

  2. #42
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Is that thing called "Stokesa"? I can't keep up with you young-uns.
    Yes, Me Stokesa.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Yes, Me Stokesa.
    That's it. Thank you for the edification, Señor.

  4. #44
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,960
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Ibtl


    -



    As the second post in this thread, downhill was the only possible outcome following it.

  5. #45
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,032
    I always thought it should have been called "JetsOutsider"....


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    I always thought it should have been called "JetsOutsider"....


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    Love this, PK. Maybe JetsOutlier is even more appropriate (ominous), as we are all on the outskirts of good taste and decorum.

  7. #47
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,967
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Oct 2008. The day after the Favre-Raider game I was looking at the gang that fled to JN; I commented that splitting the boards seemed like a cool idea.

    A day or so later, SOOTH unveiled the Hangar. Hilarity was slow to ensue, but look at us now.
    Another Birthday thread soon to go unmade/noticed.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJCAP2 View Post
    Another Birthday thread soon to go unmade/noticed.
    God forbid SOOTH should spring for a barrel of beer and some cold cut platters for such a momentous occasion.

  9. #49
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    God forbid SOOTH should spring for a barrel of beer and some cold cut platters for such a momentous occasion.
    Cone hats, definitely need cone hats.

    And a homemade veggie dip platter that looks like all the rest.


  10. #50
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,447
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    I always thought it should have been called "JetsOutsider"....


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    or Jizzoutsideofher

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    And to think we were once shunned to the kids table.

    _
    10,000! Our gift bags better have frisbees for our women...

  12. #52
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Love this, PK. Maybe JetsOutlier is even more appropriate (ominous), as we are all on the outskirts of good taste and decorum.
    Sir, I object. My monocle is currently being laundered by my personal monocle wiper, ala Jerry Jones.

    How uncouth.

  13. #53
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post


    As the second post in this thread, downhill was the only possible outcome following it.
    As per plans.

    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    God forbid SOOTH should spring for a barrel of beer and some cold cut platters for such a momentous occasion.
    This isnt General Lee's playground.

    This is Just Insider.

    Pay to play beeeeotch.


    -

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Sir, I object. My monocle is currently being laundered by my personal monocle wiper, ala Jerry Jones.

    How uncouth.
    I tip Bowler to you, kind sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    As per plans.



    This isnt General Lee's playground.

    This is Just Insider.

    Pay to play beeeeotch.


    -
    How dare you. My second will call upon you later to fashion the dueling arrangements.

  15. #55
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    How dare you. My second will call upon you later to fashion the dueling arrangements.
    I accept. I choose slap-fight, Marques of Allen rules in efffect.

    -

  16. #56
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    How dare you. My second will call upon you later to fashion the dueling arrangements.
    Borgo's second...


  17. #57
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,526
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I accept. I choose slap-fight, Marques of Allen rules in efffect.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I accept. I choose slap-fight, Marques of Allen rules in efffect.

    -
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Borgo's second...

    LOL.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us