Sincerely,

The unabomber
    Lmao!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    +7.

Now, if you had 'shopped his avi's reflection into the glasses, that would have been a 10+

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    On Thursday New York Jets defensive coordinator Mike Pettine addressed the media. Here is the transcript courtesy of the Jets.
    Nice job.

Can you post today's Westhoff presser?

(much better than Pettine's. Sparano's is good too)

Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Nice job.

Can you post today's Westhoff presser?

(much better than Pettine's. Sparano's is good too)

I swiped it from elsewhere. Haven't found Westoff's yet. The one up at the Jets' site sucks as bad as the Pettine one did

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Erich Schmidt? It was in German!
    Confirmed. Sorry guys, you'll have to miss this.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-an...c-714774aa59b6

9/6 Mike Pettine News Conference Transcript/Video

No -- this -- they they returned. Ten of eleven starters. These are the only difference being anything different -- as the to rookie tackle. We did a good job pre season. And this is this is an offense they believe what they do they do wellness and they've they've led the AFC rushing -- Have some success. Here in the passing game as well so. I think this situation I felt like they didn't need to change much there about execution they they don't change a lot week to week. That's been his emotions he's been there that notes a lot of times it's the same plays maybe just a little bit differently but. But they're all about execution they do well. Eric Schmitt generally visitors to the world events and defense can I -- he's not playing. How are you that it can be good person you know there's some tape on -- specifically your. Know typically in a situation like that we do it by committee and a lot of his -- that lob jobs closer to the ball and it. To be in a while linebackers some of his -- for jobs are handled by DB so we have some different groupings that. I think kind of cover all. Again and it's it's I think it's it's been a credit to the guys to practice those spots that have done a good job with overconfidence. Going in the you that you know while Ole miss him that that we think it's. If the guys replacing -- solid job against stuff it's not one guy a couple different groupings and all. My enthusiasm that you had a lot of success against especially. That's. He's just he's just an even matchup for you guys there are always easier when you look at it and it's. You know I think that the secondary matchup has been good force our guys have played well in the back and we've been able to get to the quarterback and a lot of times it's it's not necessarily sacking him I mean maybe led the league last year fewest allowed. But I think we've been able to pressure him and not that it wasn't necessarily what happens and everybody do it. Rush the passer well. We. If you're just picking and choosing when we -- pressure. Or give the appearance of it and got guys some guys free -- enforcement some bad throws. And again I think it starts though with with defending the run this team that -- safe to say they run the ball well. We've been able to wait. We've given up then we give them the big run gets which I think helps us. It. -- It's. Yet to me it's again it's that I think one of our strikes is is that is the depth that we have there. So so between Kendrick over confident given camp the offseason and he's had a camp that he's had. To veto so Marcus Dixon hopefuls all those guys and this is a game words that say. More of a sub situation anyway we're where we're not necessarily going to be basically that's a lot -- that. Placed it was a little bit in that -- the group of children about their -- One. It. Job. -- What is -- game. -- We're -- Not real -- I think that's been that's what distracts is that it's known that it's not too big for. The big stage. Again we're not gonna go about their NCAA got -- the whole game would be it would be defined role. And and to me that's what things we like about about what is this football aptitude and picked up suit him very well that's a big part of it is -- have guys that -- you trust they know what to do. And you know he's been very unlucky like in no way so. When it. Lost its way. That's another question from this -- the cliche goes about my favorite. Guys are sitting in the room we we coaches -- my as far as. A few -- the defense is here but if you want to get them. Two days straight. Q did you feel that you -- what you want to -- it you go -- We did I think the big part of what we wanted to do was to get to new safeties acclimated and I think we've done a great job if we finish Thurmond and you know -- Brian Smith I think if they put a lot of -- talk with those guys get up -- speed especially abroad was not here which was rehabbing off site in the offseason. And a credit to those players as well that day. That they've put in the time so that to me was the biggest concern was was get those guys -- we have a lot of things that some moving parts. Know that being said we skills and things that. We want to get a couple of games under our belt and not throw too much out of have a problem process. Have a great crowd is crowd noise that affects us defensively -- communication. We. You were calls. Multiple moving parts. You know we -- when -- the situation where. You know things were great here we can here so we'll sort it out there are -- trouble communicating so. That was the biggest part frost was -- safeties involved and getting up to speed. And that again I think I think have an off season was really helpful for us because I I think it's our management we have so many of our players here during the offseason -- other teams. Might only have close to everybody there for the for the mandatory three days. Words -- we had virtually. 100% and that's when -- ninety's tennis wise that's great for us is by the public training camp and poultry and so forth on mr. -- He can you know here if it -- Well after six -- see him in the left field. You know what what you victory. That we we never thought -- boxing and I ran. Himself for coming out. Has great range. It means he's a complete safety because he's an excellent blitzer. His man cover skills are solid those things that we studied we looked at tape. And that he played a lot where he was used it to Michelle and haven't come off the landmark has more and play number one down the boundaries and there's no issues with his range even in the middle field. So balls thrown his breaking on the throw and he's standing on the boundary field. This is closing speed to me this is what's been impressive so we never thought of as a box guy in -- my as a same want to -- my as a complete player's worth and let's cover. So again been asked that question before you want guys at 3 o'clock safeties we never second. See. -- Yes what he's he's getting better and the thing about it this is. I just think maybe in his mind he thinks it's good enough and and to me that's up it's a common thing with rookies their idea what's good enough and our idea what's good enough we just have to. If there's elevated. I think the other players have been helpful -- and I think put an example on tape again it's it's and most guys are gonna do what's asked up and and this is one thing that were -- it was on and be demanding. And -- these are shown improvement since since it was first brought up. There. Yeah on the question guys back there. It all goes well. Different. Yours is it similar and my friends. Or your office. I think it's helped us because otherwise we would have had to manufacture those reps against the scout team and you know you're not always gonna get the best -- Words when he went team is running it. And -- training camp for most of training camp and you're going good against good. Get to kind of you. It's it's much better look -- full speed -- and you know again have a guy like Tim here I think is -- has been tremendous force. Justin in preparation for that again if people said -- immature brats that's gonna go and I mean they've won different forms of so. So we prepare for for what they've done and anticipate some things they might do so. Again it's it's just me from a prep standpoint but the most beneficial thing is it's being able practicing good it's good. Way. So it gave back all. He's pretty self scouting. With him pick for what it was like there. We've talked I mean it means. That they bring their picture with them so it was probably more expert some time with Tony junior. Just talking about you what are some things that you have. As far as the available on our defense. So we've shared some information back and forth between there there were games that they've had success against us and and and vice Versa so it was. It was good more so in the spring but it was good that we -- choose yours. -- Pre games. What -- you will will the rodeos and kinda motivating factor you think things. I mean we all know how competitive he is so I think we will be kidding ourselves -- we didn't think that that. If -- that he's heard that. Much to speak for him for exactly what what's going through his mind here but I just know well. Extremely competitive is that's that's what makes him great because now. -- at that level of competitiveness that shows even if it just in practice so. What are our game plans you know we're pretty you know pretty normal as far as are going to be some calls he's matched on some calls he's it's a vague answer but. It's it's it's really gonna depend on the call some of -- depends on them as far as where they like him. Of course you. -- we're. Or. So. The eligible to me it's it's also not just it's not just what -- also Yeremiah it's also you know -- wasn't so we do have some new faces so. Again Buffalo's a team where. Where their only -- handful of personnel groupings that we were able to scale it back more from a from a playing standpoint. You know that the focus on more the stuff defending the spread and our our our base defense the nice thing about our base defense as we're just about training camp where we had. -- multiple practices going against two back offense going against two tight ends. Which Buffalo does not do a lot but if if it turns into a game where. Where we're getting a lot of that that that were fresh off of preparing for that so that's what I think a lot of the calls and we didn't have a necessarily for this planner or or easily resurrected that's the nice part about. Coming out of camp the first couple games you you're you're always have access to a -- calls its problems when that would actually. Oh please please call or race. It's really not going to be that different from what we don't -- and we use the -- collaboration. And that's that's the way we do -- there are some opponents that that that I have a better feel for. That all -- to do the bulk of it and and vice Versa sometimes it's during the game and we'll switch it in game. But again we won't always talk and have a plan for. And don't think that's the strength of what we do is that we have the ability to to bounce calls off of each other and kind of you know during the you know when the offense is up is almost have look at game plan meeting over the -- what we think about the next -- this here's what I like. So we we bounce it back and forth and I and I think its workforce and workforce before. And again with. You're with what was with Rex this year and of people use the phrase active you know more active role what's. Is that active role for Ross is news to me has been more across the team I mean he's always been very involved defensively. But -- it's you know it's he's been with the offensive meetings it more involved in the special teams stuff. You know -- don't think there's anybody more excited about the season start of wrecks because it I think it's you know he did what he said he was gonna do -- it is is really immersed himself -- couldn't hit him. There. Is just a matter collaboration. Any -- any I think that's I think that's a little overblown and it's it's still it's it's basically what it's been. And it and again it'll depend on the opponent and again it sometimes it's it's in game sometimes it's. You know take first or second album take third down or or vice Versa or hate to two minute you take it. So there are others here we're we're ego free when it comes of that and and to me a lot of times and the twins before that. That the calls a -- are already predetermined a lot of situations. Also -- hash mark this area field this personnel grouping this down and distance. We've already met and agreed on what it would be so it's it's basically a matter who's read it off the -- so. -- game planned it. You know especially if the team is his that sticking their tendency really is is almost on auto pilot -- third downs sometimes script out over the I would call. But again there's there's a lot of different combinations that we do it and again it's it's something that that we really feel was broken so there's room for -- Maybe how much time as an -- is about -- being. He's an important thing. Do I and so why how masters in our games there. Good amount a good amount ports. And reports we're all about earning playing time. And guys that are playing well or are going to be out there were always in the mode of best eleven. Sometimes that's that's hard decisions have to be made when a guy's not playing well I think that's. You know what what happened towards the end of last year that you know not to continually -- I don't know -- or probably doesn't wanna bring in a Peter. He get a situation where where you're not playing well I mean that's that's the tough decisions have to be made of you know this particular game this particular match up. -- it's it's hard to justify haven't haven't somebody out there who's who's not necessarily explain it. Peak level so. I anticipate parking out there are a lot again I think given. You know even though the times a year. You know playing up tempo offense as -- things like that I don't know anybody's gonna play a full game other than. -- other than the corners. Even the safeties and trees and try to roll themselves so. Again that's. From a conditioning standpoint you know he didn't exceed last night. So you. Some of the team I thought both focused teams if you could tell a little heavy Michigan in the fourth quarter that's keeps -- is the ability to roll guys through. So -- but Bart -- a big part of what we do. Since he's emotionally with the -- You know we'll we'll. The thing that. Get to CJ Spiller. This. Season. Others watch. That creativity you teach him to go to it does -- one I think one of the few players in the in the NFL that -- it has wideout. Legitimate wideout skills. What also has legitimate running -- skills -- that makes it very difficult for when he's in the backfield you what a treat him like a back. When he's out of the backfield he would treat him -- wide receiver that sometimes makes for tough match up it's. He's in the backfield when a linebacker or if he's out of the backfield when a defensive back on. We don't want to reverse to be true. So that we've we've spent a decent amount of time and energy planning for that they've they've shown they showed it a year ago. They've also shown some this pre season having them both out there together and that's certainly the two world that are there. You know -- Trust him. We do we go again -- setback at the beginning of camp and I think he was he was playing catch up since then. But I think he's responded well and I think it very formidable. Group -- support. You know that your. Core. Yeah but it's really I think it's it's it's on all four that are back there even five when when -- in the -- I think what's helpful malice at the corners. Know the system so well and they know that there and they were new safeties. That a lot of times the corners would have looked back it -- did -- And waiting for the call to be given them -- how we playing this -- now they can give it so. Again -- I think there's. They've all bought in there they feel like there's there's ownership but it Amos and I got two guys that are first year and -- what's helped them along. The same you know same thing going on up front of them or even even with the linebackers are times where they know what should be. You know these guys realize it was in this Jack needs to be made quick so if I know what I'm gonna make so we we didn't. Load everything on the -- said -- your -- guys we were waiting for you to tells what to do. But again people pick it up but but I think it's it's one where I think. Guys that are better job knowing that we -- have good safeties. Kind of learning the whole defense of it everybody was really the same page.
    woah

All Pro
    Lmao I just went to site a listened to it.. Much better than ready that huge transcript thanks for the find.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-an...c-714774aa59b6

9/6 Mike Pettine News Conference Transcript/Video

No -- this -- they they returned. Ten of eleven starters. These are the only difference being anything different -- as the to rookie tackle. We did a good job pre season. And this is this is an offense they believe what they do they do wellness and they've they've led the AFC rushing -- Have some success. Here in the passing game as well so. I think this situation I felt like they didn't need to change much there about execution they they don't change a lot week to week. That's been his emotions he's been there that notes a lot of times it's the same plays maybe just a little bit differently but. But they're all about execution they do well. Eric Schmitt generally visitors to the world events and defense can I -- he's not playing. How are you that it can be good person you know there's some tape on -- specifically your. Know typically in a situation like that we do it by committee and a lot of his -- that lob jobs closer to the ball and it. To be in a while linebackers some of his -- for jobs are handled by DB so we have some different groupings that. I think kind of cover all. Again and it's it's I think it's it's been a credit to the guys to practice those spots that have done a good job with overconfidence. Going in the you that you know while Ole miss him that that we think it's. If the guys replacing -- solid job against stuff it's not one guy a couple different groupings and all. My enthusiasm that you had a lot of success against especially. That's. He's just he's just an even matchup for you guys there are always easier when you look at it and it's. You know I think that the secondary matchup has been good force our guys have played well in the back and we've been able to get to the quarterback and a lot of times it's it's not necessarily sacking him I mean maybe led the league last year fewest allowed. But I think we've been able to pressure him and not that it wasn't necessarily what happens and everybody do it. Rush the passer well. We. If you're just picking and choosing when we -- pressure. Or give the appearance of it and got guys some guys free -- enforcement some bad throws. And again I think it starts though with with defending the run this team that -- safe to say they run the ball well. We've been able to wait. We've given up then we give them the big run gets which I think helps us. It. -- It's. Yet to me it's again it's that I think one of our strikes is is that is the depth that we have there. So so between Kendrick over confident given camp the offseason and he's had a camp that he's had. To veto so Marcus Dixon hopefuls all those guys and this is a game words that say. More of a sub situation anyway we're where we're not necessarily going to be basically that's a lot -- that. Placed it was a little bit in that -- the group of children about their -- One. It. Job. -- What is -- game. -- We're -- Not real -- I think that's been that's what distracts is that it's known that it's not too big for. The big stage. Again we're not gonna go about their NCAA got -- the whole game would be it would be defined role. And and to me that's what things we like about about what is this football aptitude and picked up suit him very well that's a big part of it is -- have guys that -- you trust they know what to do. And you know he's been very unlucky like in no way so. When it. Lost its way. That's another question from this -- the cliche goes about my favorite. Guys are sitting in the room we we coaches -- my as far as. A few -- the defense is here but if you want to get them. Two days straight. Q did you feel that you -- what you want to -- it you go -- We did I think the big part of what we wanted to do was to get to new safeties acclimated and I think we've done a great job if we finish Thurmond and you know -- Brian Smith I think if they put a lot of -- talk with those guys get up -- speed especially abroad was not here which was rehabbing off site in the offseason. And a credit to those players as well that day. That they've put in the time so that to me was the biggest concern was was get those guys -- we have a lot of things that some moving parts. Know that being said we skills and things that. We want to get a couple of games under our belt and not throw too much out of have a problem process. Have a great crowd is crowd noise that affects us defensively -- communication. We. You were calls. Multiple moving parts. You know we -- when -- the situation where. You know things were great here we can here so we'll sort it out there are -- trouble communicating so. That was the biggest part frost was -- safeties involved and getting up to speed. And that again I think I think have an off season was really helpful for us because I I think it's our management we have so many of our players here during the offseason -- other teams. Might only have close to everybody there for the for the mandatory three days. Words -- we had virtually. 100% and that's when -- ninety's tennis wise that's great for us is by the public training camp and poultry and so forth on mr. -- He can you know here if it -- Well after six -- see him in the left field. You know what what you victory. That we we never thought -- boxing and I ran. Himself for coming out. Has great range. It means he's a complete safety because he's an excellent blitzer. His man cover skills are solid those things that we studied we looked at tape. And that he played a lot where he was used it to Michelle and haven't come off the landmark has more and play number one down the boundaries and there's no issues with his range even in the middle field. So balls thrown his breaking on the throw and he's standing on the boundary field. This is closing speed to me this is what's been impressive so we never thought of as a box guy in -- my as a same want to -- my as a complete player's worth and let's cover. So again been asked that question before you want guys at 3 o'clock safeties we never second. See. -- Yes what he's he's getting better and the thing about it this is. I just think maybe in his mind he thinks it's good enough and and to me that's up it's a common thing with rookies their idea what's good enough and our idea what's good enough we just have to. If there's elevated. I think the other players have been helpful -- and I think put an example on tape again it's it's and most guys are gonna do what's asked up and and this is one thing that were -- it was on and be demanding. And -- these are shown improvement since since it was first brought up. There. Yeah on the question guys back there. It all goes well. Different. Yours is it similar and my friends. Or your office. I think it's helped us because otherwise we would have had to manufacture those reps against the scout team and you know you're not always gonna get the best -- Words when he went team is running it. And -- training camp for most of training camp and you're going good against good. Get to kind of you. It's it's much better look -- full speed -- and you know again have a guy like Tim here I think is -- has been tremendous force. Justin in preparation for that again if people said -- immature brats that's gonna go and I mean they've won different forms of so. So we prepare for for what they've done and anticipate some things they might do so. Again it's it's just me from a prep standpoint but the most beneficial thing is it's being able practicing good it's good. Way. So it gave back all. He's pretty self scouting. With him pick for what it was like there. We've talked I mean it means. That they bring their picture with them so it was probably more expert some time with Tony junior. Just talking about you what are some things that you have. As far as the available on our defense. So we've shared some information back and forth between there there were games that they've had success against us and and and vice Versa so it was. It was good more so in the spring but it was good that we -- choose yours. -- Pre games. What -- you will will the rodeos and kinda motivating factor you think things. I mean we all know how competitive he is so I think we will be kidding ourselves -- we didn't think that that. If -- that he's heard that. Much to speak for him for exactly what what's going through his mind here but I just know well. Extremely competitive is that's that's what makes him great because now. -- at that level of competitiveness that shows even if it just in practice so. What are our game plans you know we're pretty you know pretty normal as far as are going to be some calls he's matched on some calls he's it's a vague answer but. It's it's it's really gonna depend on the call some of -- depends on them as far as where they like him. Of course you. -- we're. Or. So. The eligible to me it's it's also not just it's not just what -- also Yeremiah it's also you know -- wasn't so we do have some new faces so. Again Buffalo's a team where. Where their only -- handful of personnel groupings that we were able to scale it back more from a from a playing standpoint. You know that the focus on more the stuff defending the spread and our our our base defense the nice thing about our base defense as we're just about training camp where we had. -- multiple practices going against two back offense going against two tight ends. Which Buffalo does not do a lot but if if it turns into a game where. Where we're getting a lot of that that that were fresh off of preparing for that so that's what I think a lot of the calls and we didn't have a necessarily for this planner or or easily resurrected that's the nice part about. Coming out of camp the first couple games you you're you're always have access to a -- calls its problems when that would actually. Oh please please call or race. It's really not going to be that different from what we don't -- and we use the -- collaboration. And that's that's the way we do -- there are some opponents that that that I have a better feel for. That all -- to do the bulk of it and and vice Versa sometimes it's during the game and we'll switch it in game. But again we won't always talk and have a plan for. And don't think that's the strength of what we do is that we have the ability to to bounce calls off of each other and kind of you know during the you know when the offense is up is almost have look at game plan meeting over the -- what we think about the next -- this here's what I like. So we we bounce it back and forth and I and I think its workforce and workforce before. And again with. You're with what was with Rex this year and of people use the phrase active you know more active role what's. Is that active role for Ross is news to me has been more across the team I mean he's always been very involved defensively. But -- it's you know it's he's been with the offensive meetings it more involved in the special teams stuff. You know -- don't think there's anybody more excited about the season start of wrecks because it I think it's you know he did what he said he was gonna do -- it is is really immersed himself -- couldn't hit him. There. Is just a matter collaboration. Any -- any I think that's I think that's a little overblown and it's it's still it's it's basically what it's been. And it and again it'll depend on the opponent and again it sometimes it's it's in game sometimes it's. You know take first or second album take third down or or vice Versa or hate to two minute you take it. So there are others here we're we're ego free when it comes of that and and to me a lot of times and the twins before that. That the calls a -- are already predetermined a lot of situations. Also -- hash mark this area field this personnel grouping this down and distance. We've already met and agreed on what it would be so it's it's basically a matter who's read it off the -- so. -- game planned it. You know especially if the team is his that sticking their tendency really is is almost on auto pilot -- third downs sometimes script out over the I would call. But again there's there's a lot of different combinations that we do it and again it's it's something that that we really feel was broken so there's room for -- Maybe how much time as an -- is about -- being. He's an important thing. Do I and so why how masters in our games there. Good amount a good amount ports. And reports we're all about earning playing time. And guys that are playing well or are going to be out there were always in the mode of best eleven. Sometimes that's that's hard decisions have to be made when a guy's not playing well I think that's. You know what what happened towards the end of last year that you know not to continually -- I don't know -- or probably doesn't wanna bring in a Peter. He get a situation where where you're not playing well I mean that's that's the tough decisions have to be made of you know this particular game this particular match up. -- it's it's hard to justify haven't haven't somebody out there who's who's not necessarily explain it. Peak level so. I anticipate parking out there are a lot again I think given. You know even though the times a year. You know playing up tempo offense as -- things like that I don't know anybody's gonna play a full game other than. -- other than the corners. Even the safeties and trees and try to roll themselves so. Again that's. From a conditioning standpoint you know he didn't exceed last night. So you. Some of the team I thought both focused teams if you could tell a little heavy Michigan in the fourth quarter that's keeps -- is the ability to roll guys through. So -- but Bart -- a big part of what we do. Since he's emotionally with the -- You know we'll we'll. The thing that. Get to CJ Spiller. This. Season. Others watch. That creativity you teach him to go to it does -- one I think one of the few players in the in the NFL that -- it has wideout. Legitimate wideout skills. What also has legitimate running -- skills -- that makes it very difficult for when he's in the backfield you what a treat him like a back. When he's out of the backfield he would treat him -- wide receiver that sometimes makes for tough match up it's. He's in the backfield when a linebacker or if he's out of the backfield when a defensive back on. We don't want to reverse to be true. So that we've we've spent a decent amount of time and energy planning for that they've they've shown they showed it a year ago. They've also shown some this pre season having them both out there together and that's certainly the two world that are there. You know -- Trust him. We do we go again -- setback at the beginning of camp and I think he was he was playing catch up since then. But I think he's responded well and I think it very formidable. Group -- support. You know that your. Core. Yeah but it's really I think it's it's it's on all four that are back there even five when when -- in the -- I think what's helpful malice at the corners. Know the system so well and they know that there and they were new safeties. That a lot of times the corners would have looked back it -- did -- And waiting for the call to be given them -- how we playing this -- now they can give it so. Again -- I think there's. They've all bought in there they feel like there's there's ownership but it Amos and I got two guys that are first year and -- what's helped them along. The same you know same thing going on up front of them or even even with the linebackers are times where they know what should be. You know these guys realize it was in this Jack needs to be made quick so if I know what I'm gonna make so we we didn't. Load everything on the -- said -- your -- guys we were waiting for you to tells what to do. But again people pick it up but but I think it's it's one where I think. Guys that are better job knowing that we -- have good safeties. Kind of learning the whole defense of it everybody was really the same page.

All League
    Lol, I had to shake my head. I thought my eyes were crossed when I was reading that mess.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    I swiped it from elsewhere. Haven't found Westoff's yet. The one up at the Jets' site sucks as bad as the Pettine one did
    For an "official" site they sure need better transcriber software.

They're all badly butchered.

If you haven't already, check out Westhoff's presser.

I think you'll like it.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-an...3-6fb935b0a402
    Last edited by jetrider; 09-07-2012 at 12:38 PM.

Veteran
    Tony Sparano 9/6 News Conference:

http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-an...0-3cd65c21e4eb

Does Sparano always look this terrified?

Not sure if we should be more worried than we already are, or if Tony's gonna surprise us all.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Erich Schmidt? It was in German!
    hmm....

if you remove the mustache and the uniform....

I'll comment once I get back from the book store with the cliff notes...please give me the title to this book so I can get the right notes

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    hmm....

if you remove the mustache and the uniform....

BUT - I thought you liked that, Commandant!