Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Does this mean she had a 3some with her daugher?

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,550

    Does this mean she had a 3some with her daugher?

    Elementary school teacher who made sex tape with daughter's boyfriend, 16, and raped another teen sentenced to 15 years


    A former elementary school teacher who admitted raping two teenage boys - one of whom was her daughter’s boyfriend - has been sentenced to 15 years in jail.
    Michelle McCutchan, 40, from Cecotah, Oklahoma, entered a blind plea to nine out of 29 counts filed against her in May last year.
    The former Marshall Elementary school fifth grade teacher admitted to one count of rape, three counts of sodomy, one count of child neglect and four counts of furnishing alcohol to a minor.

    The child neglect charge relates to McCutchan involving her daughter in sex acts with the teenage boy.

    She waived her right to a preliminary hearing in July to spare her daughter and at least four other juveniles from testifying.
    Last spring, the teacher confessed to having sex with the one teen, who was her daughter’s boyfriend, on at least five occasions and setting up a video camera to film two of the romps.
    The mother-of-one also sent the teen nude pictures of herself

    Police found out about the affair when the teen boasted to his friends about the home made sex tape.
    After being quizzed by detectives McCutchan admitted she had videoed herself having sex with her teen lover.
    She then admitted having sex with the two boys, who were both 16-years-old at the time, between December 2010 to May 2011.


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz25kpvksBU



    looks a little Peggy Bundy-ish

  2. #2
    Would ya?

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Would ya?
    At 16 years old? Yeah.

    AT my age now? Yeah.

  4. #4
    **** is disturbing but 16 year old me would have went along with it...

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,231
    It's funny that Tokyo's link is from an English newspaper, the kinkier the story the more the British love it.

    Check this Oldie but a Goldie out ...

    BBC Home


    1994: Police probe MP's suspicious death

    Forensic scientists are investigating the "suspicious circumstances" of the death of Conservative MP for Eastleigh Stephen Milligan.

    Mr Milligan, 45, was found dead at his home in Chiswick, west London, yesterday afternoon by his secretary, Vera Taggart.

    Ms Taggart let herself into Mr Milligan's house after she became worried he had not kept his appointments.

    Mr Milligan had spoken to a friend on the telephone at 2100 GMT on Saturday, but failed to keep a lunch arrangement on Sunday.

    Hammersmith Police received a 999 call at 1623 GMT on Monday and went to the £160,000 house where the MP lived alone.

    The body was naked except for a pair of stockings and suspenders

    Police kept the body in the house for five hours before removing it to Fulham mortuary for post-mortem examination last night.

    One officer said: "The body was naked except for a pair of stockings with oranges and suspenders."

    But he refused to comment on rumours the politician was also bound and gagged.

    The forensic team emerged from the MP's house after three hours carrying a bag and some furniture, including two sections of beige cupboard doors and the top of a round pine table.

    Results of final forensic tests released three days later found Stephen Milligan had died of asphyxiation from the electrical flex tied in a noose round his neck.

    Murder was ruled out.

    Further details of the appearance of his body - including a black bin liner over his head and wearing stockings and suspenders - were consistent with auto-erotic sex practices.

    At an inquest into his death a coroner recorded a verdict of death by misadventure and confirmed no traces of drugs or alcohol were found in Mr Milligan's body.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,536
    "with oranges"?



    need more clarification on this

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,231
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    "with oranges"?



    need more clarification on this
    Coutesy of Wikipedia ...

    "Milligan was found dead in his flat in Black Lion Lane, Chiswick, London by his secretary Vera Taggart on 7 February 1994.[1][5] His corpse was discovered in what was presumed to be a state of autoerotic asphyxiation, combined with self-bondage and cross-dressing. A detail of his death, which was the subject of much comment and speculation at the time, was that he was found to have had an orange segment in his mouth at the time of his death. Police believed that he died on the night of Saturday 5 February 1994."


    A very orange-flavoured life concluding orgasm ( somehow I think Borgo, might have the appropriate mood-inspired photo for this).

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    It's funny that Tokyo's link is from an English newspaper, the kinkier the story the more the British love it.

    Check this Oldie but a Goldie out ...

    BBC Home


    1994: Police probe MP's suspicious death

    Forensic scientists are investigating the "suspicious circumstances" of the death of Conservative MP for Eastleigh Stephen Milligan.

    Mr Milligan, 45, was found dead at his home in Chiswick, west London, yesterday afternoon by his secretary, Vera Taggart.

    Ms Taggart let herself into Mr Milligan's house after she became worried he had not kept his appointments.

    Mr Milligan had spoken to a friend on the telephone at 2100 GMT on Saturday, but failed to keep a lunch arrangement on Sunday.

    Hammersmith Police received a 999 call at 1623 GMT on Monday and went to the £160,000 house where the MP lived alone.

    The body was naked except for a pair of stockings and suspenders

    Police kept the body in the house for five hours before removing it to Fulham mortuary for post-mortem examination last night.

    One officer said: "The body was naked except for a pair of stockings with oranges and suspenders."

    But he refused to comment on rumours the politician was also bound and gagged.

    The forensic team emerged from the MP's house after three hours carrying a bag and some furniture, including two sections of beige cupboard doors and the top of a round pine table.

    Results of final forensic tests released three days later found Stephen Milligan had died of asphyxiation from the electrical flex tied in a noose round his neck.

    Murder was ruled out.

    Further details of the appearance of his body - including a black bin liner over his head and wearing stockings and suspenders - were consistent with auto-erotic sex practices.

    At an inquest into his death a coroner recorded a verdict of death by misadventure and confirmed no traces of drugs or alcohol were found in Mr Milligan's body.


    Still one of my favorite headlines ever
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=233963

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,231
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    Still one of my favorite headlines ever
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=233963
    Hilarious, some new research has cropped up on that very story ...

  10. #10
    I see now... well no wonder he died. Apparently you're supposed to use lemons. What a moroon.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post


    5'-8"?

    I would treat her body like an amusement park.

    _

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,550
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    5'-8"?

    I would treat her body like an amusement park.

    _
    Unfortunately for you Stoksey...


  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    Unfortunately for you Stoksey...

    And have a mustache?

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,697
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    Unfortunately for you Stoksey...

    I had a T-shirt once that had that printed on the front, and a line at my chest. Wore it out to some bars in Austin, TX. Most girls found it amusing. One chick found it offensive. Seriously. WTF.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post

    One chick found it offensive. Seriously. WTF.
    Because it's offensive and hurtful.

    _

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,697
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Because it's offensive and hurtful.

    _
    Funny thing, she WAS tall enough to ride the ride, so I'm not sure why she was so upset. She walked away before I could verbally assault her.

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,050
    Why couldn't this have happened to me growing up,,, on second thought, why doesn't this happen to me now?

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,306
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Because it's offensive and hurtful.

    _

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by leftturn3 View Post
    Why couldn't this have happened to me growing up,,, on second thought, why doesn't this happen to me now?

    leftside?

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    leftside?


    _

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us