Thread: Romney..."if I see him, I would like to kill him".

Romney..."if I see him, I would like to kill him".

Freedom of speech at its best...only at the DNC folks.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/secr...o-kill-romney/

I can only imagine the outrage from the left and their propagandists in the criminal liberal media if this were a Tea Partier/Republican saying this about Jug Head, or any Dim for that matter...

Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    I can only imagine the outrage from the left and their propagandists in the criminal liberal media if this were a Tea Partier/Republican saying this about Jug Head, or any Dim for that matter...
    You got that right...this will never make the MSM news.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    If?

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    If?
    Do you have a quote from the RNC with a similar quote...let's hear it.

Jets Insider VIP
    In TheBlaze’s video, a woman who identified herself as New York delegate Julia Rodriguez said Romney would “destroy this country” if elected president.

“He will destroy this country completely, she said. “Romney will destroy his country…if I see him I would like to kill him.”

Oh, the ironing! Look to your own candidate, ya old hag.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NIGHT STALKER View Post
    Do you have a quote from the RNC with a similar quote...let's hear it.
    lolz...

Hall Of Fame
    Oy. Those hats.

lolz...
    As an FYI, this means "No, I don't.....yet".

In fairness, it won't be hard to find one tbqh. There is no doubt that some small percentage of both sides, (R) and (D), would say such a thing and mean it.

If you doubt that, just wait a while, and read this very forum. It won't take long.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    In fairness, it won't be hard to find one tbqh. There is no doubt that some small percentage of both sides, (R) and (D), would say such a thing and mean it.
    Precisely.

I could post the YouTube videos of people yelling "KILL HIM" about Obama at multiple McCain and Palin rallies. But...I'm lazy, it's Friday and it's much more fun to watch the righteous indignation.

Well...back to throwing bombs on some Bills message boards

Precisely.

I could post the YouTube videos of people yelling "KILL HIM" about Obama at multiple McCain and Palin rallies. But...I'm lazy, it's Friday and it's much more fun to watch the righteous indignation.

Well...back to throwing bombs on some Bills message boards
    I'd like to see the video of an RNC delegate threatening to kill Obama. Sorry but I don't believe you. The person that made the kill Romney comment was a DNC delegate. She is also a congresswoman from NY. If you can find even one R political office holder that has threatened to murder the president I'll eat my hat.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    I'd like to see the video of an RNC delegate threatening to kill Obama. Sorry but I don't believe you. The person that made the kill Romney comment was a DNC delegate. She is also a congresswoman from NY. If you can find even one R political office holder that has threatened to murder the president I'll eat my hat.

I'll capitulate. Just for you. I agree wholeheartedly with you and everything you have said on the subject.