Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predict Stevie Johnson's stats for Sunday

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Considering he's questionable with a groin injury(but he'll def play) im going to say 3 for 23 yards

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    3 catches, 39 yards

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Predict Johnson's stats for Sunday.

My take: Revis IS PISSED.

4 receptions, 46 yards.
    7 receptions for 89 yards.( IF he doesn't drop any)
    Last edited by Raider9175; 09-07-2012 at 05:17 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    1 Reception 5 Yards

Revis has got to be looking to prove a point with him. He's been running his mouth for a while now. And unless Revis truly just cannot cover that type of player (I don't believe that), he's going to make a point to put together one of his best games as a pro. I wouldn't be surprised if Revis gets a pick 6.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    3 catches 36 yards. The bulk of that will come on a play where Revis releases him to safety behind.
    If Stevie plays a full game, 55 yards, six catches ...

If he suddenly pulls up with groin pain, like Revis did with Moss when he got beat, then extrapolate the yac per minutes played.

I truly doubt the kid is healthy enough to play four quarters ... but I am excited to see the match up.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    8 targetted, 2 catches, 14 yards, 1 interception pick 6.

I am DVRing this game with the expressed idea of watching that matchup as best I can, play by play...

injured reciever vs Revis Island with a chip on shoulder = ownage. I think Revis is out to prove to the world why he deserves to be Madden's top rated player. Revis is not only our best player, but possibly the best player at his position in the NFL. We need him to step up on sunday (when does he not?), and if the Bills are stupid enough to throw his way, he will make them pay.
    Last edited by MadCroatian; 09-07-2012 at 09:45 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    5 catches for 47 yards; will have proverbial 'quiet second half' after getting bell rung by Landry. It's not just Revis - the whole secondary wants to show how 'deadly serious' they are after all the B.S. in the media over the past few weeks.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    5 catches for 47 yards; will have proverbial 'quiet second half' after getting bell rung by Landry. It's not just Revis - the whole secondary wants to show how 'deadly serious' they are after all the B.S. in the media over the past few weeks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ever think they might be putting him out there less than 100% to tie up Revis but in fact have an Ogletree\Cruz hiding in the wings?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    5 rec for 38 yards

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's really starting to sound like he may not play. If he does, there's no doubt Revis will have him on his radar. It'll be a prose thing and he'll shut him down if he does play.