Thread: Chad Jones - Incredible story about an incredible young man

Chad Jones - Incredible story about an incredible young man

I am rooting my a$$ off for this young man. He represents all that is good in sports and human kind.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...67--ncaaf.html

I doubt he'll ever make it back to be a factor in the NFL. I cant see a guy who didn't work couldnt put enough effort in the weight room to be able to bench 225 more than 7 times, go through the rehab necessary to come back from an injury like this.

That video is amazing. a must watch

his leg was ripped apart. quite disgusting

very good video though

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    I doubt he'll ever make it back to be a factor in the NFL. I cant see a guy who didn't work couldnt put enough effort in the weight room to be able to bench 225 more than 7 times, go through the rehab necessary to come back from an injury like this.
    What you just described might have been the player coming out of LSU who despite that was good enough to get drafted by the Giants in the first round.

Seeing what he's gone through and how he's WORKED to come back from something that traumatic makes your statement seem quite ill and hateful.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post

Great vid, VERY GRAPHIC.

-

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    What you just described might have been the player coming out of LSU who despite that was good enough to get drafted by the Giants in the first round.

Seeing what he's gone through and how he's WORKED to come back from something that traumatic makes your statement seem quite ill and hateful.
    Not hateful at all. I just don't have much faith in a guy that didn't take the game serious enough to work hard in the weight room during college, with so much on the line.

He wasn't drafted in the first round either.

Video was awesome. Hopefully it makes him closer to his son, that should be his main focus now.

Here's a question, do you think he'd have a better shot at playing baseball now? I wonder why that isn't his goal.
    Last edited by Gastineau99; 09-07-2012 at 03:46 PM.