Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NFL.com: Tim Tebow, New York Jets will explode on offense this season

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    The "truth" doesn't hurt because you have yet to say anything that comes close to the "truth".

What you have done is state your ridiculous opinion, one that can't be backed up by facts, logic, reason or even persuasive argument, and have conveniently labeled it as the "truth".
    LOL...OK. Everything I said has come from your mouth. I used your words, not mine. You have declared yourself a Tebow fan, you said you were a Bronco fan last year, you said you will not be a Jet fan next year if Tebow leaves. You have over 1,200 posts in 6 months arguing about Tebow. You have made outrageous claims as to why Denver traded Tebow.

Please tell me what isnt true?? Or are you going to tell me to go f**k myself again?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigFL View Post
    Actually he's right. Case in point I'm a Jets fan because of Namath.
    Thats right, but you are a Jets fan still to this day. How come you didnt become a Rams fan?

Wow, I bumped this so Tex could take his lumps for saying we're gimmicky because we don't have a real offense. Never expected a poo fight in the monkey cage.
    Offense looked excellent Sunday. Granted this was the Bills D we abused.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    LOL...OK. Everything I said has come from your mouth. I used your words, not mine. You have declared yourself a Tebow fan, you said you were a Bronco fan last year, you said you will not be a Jet fan next year if Tebow leaves. You have over 1,200 posts in 6 months arguing about Tebow. You have made outrageous claims as to why Denver traded Tebow.

Please tell me what isnt true?? Or are you going to tell me to go f**k myself again?

No, everything you said hasn't come from my mouth. You've taken statements of mine, then put in your own rather ignorant interpretation. THAT'S the problem.

It's just like when I talked about the keys to our win this past week. You came up with some stupid bull**** because I used "and also" instead of some other syntax, and somehow you thought that meant something.

Hall Of Fame

No, everything you said hasn't come from my mouth. You've taken statements of mine, then put in your own rather ignorant interpretation. THAT'S the problem.

It's just like when I talked about the keys to our win this past week. You came up with some stupid bull**** because I used "and also" instead of some other syntax, and somehow you thought that meant something.
    So my above post are not things you have said?

You have to have the last word dont you? It kills you that someone throws your words at you and you cant handle it. Look, you have been pretty much exposed for what you are, most people know it so there is no reason to waste anymore energy on it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    The difference with the Namath and Chrebet situations is that Namath was drafted by the Jets and Chrebet was signed by the Jets as an UDFA.

In other words, both started their NFL careers with the Jets and didn't bring fan baggage from another NFL team with them to NY.

So my above post are not things you have said?

You cant not have the last word can you? It kills you that someone throws your words at you and you cant handle it. Look, you have been pretty much exposed for what you are, most people know it so there is no reason to waste anymore energy on it.

The actual statements that I have made might be correct. The inference or conclusions that you have drawn from them aren't.

As for the last word, tell ya what, make a statement that is correct and factual and you can have the last word. Make an untrue accusation against me and you bet your ass I'll most likely respond to it.

Hell, just look at your last statement. I've "been exposed" huh ? Hope he doesn't mind, but JB1089 has made 3 posts, all of which basically undercut the bull**** that you have been spouting.

But yeah, you exposed me all right. /Sarcasm
    Last edited by Demosthenes9; 09-11-2012 at 07:35 PM. Reason: removed a target

Veteran
    Thats right, but you are a Jets fan still to this day. How come you didnt become a Rams fan?
    Well for one, I liked the Jets players. the team as a whole. Two there was no Sunday ticket in the early 70s, couldn't have watched them if I wanted to. Three it was great taking the abuse for 2 decades late 70s to late 90's, always liked the underdog. They almost lost me when they hired Kotite though, I have to admit that.

Hall Of Fame
    Well for one, I liked the Jets players. the team as a whole. Two there was no Sunday ticket in the early 70s, couldn't have watched them if I wanted to. Three it was great taking the abuse for 2 decades late 70s to late 90's, always liked the underdog. They almost lost me when they hired Kotite though, I have to admit that.
    They almost lost a lot of us then.

Veteran
    The actual statements that I have made might be correct. The inference or conclusions that you have drawn from them aren't.

As for the last word, tell ya what, make a statement that is correct and factual and you can have the last word. Make an untrue accusation against me and you bet your ass I'll most likely respond to it.

Hell, just look at your last statement. I've "been exposed" huh ? Hope he doesn't mind, but JB1089 has made 3 posts, all of which basically undercut the bull**** that you have been spouting and CraigFL's statement vindicates what I have said as well.

But yeah, you exposed me all right. /Sarcasm
    Don't bring me into this, I'm not quick enough to duck poo.

They almost lost a lot of us then.
    Just out of curiousity, what would you have done ? Stopped watching/following the NFL ? Or would you have chosen a different team to follow/become a fan of ?

No bull****, serious question.

Don't bring me into this, I'm not quick enough to duck poo.

My apologies.

Veteran
    Just out of curiousity, what would you have done ? Stopped watching/following the NFL ? Or would you have chosen a different team to follow/become a fan of ?

No bull****, serious question.
    Personally, after 20+ years of fandom I couldn't bring myself to root for another team, that's why I'm still here.

Get used to Demosthenes. Tebow is here to stay even if he ends up just being the backup for the next several seasons. Wood-Yi is in love with the dumb bastard.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Get used to Demosthenes. Tebow is here to stay even if he ends up just being the backup for the next several seasons. Wood-Yi is in love with the dumb bastard.
    Most business owners are in love with a cash cow