Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: NFL Trivia

  1. #1
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,094
    Post Thanks / Like

    NFL Trivia

    No cheating and using the internet!

    Who was the first NFL player to use a facemask?

    Who was the last NFL non-kicker to use the single bar facemask?

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,947
    Post Thanks / Like
    No idea on the first.

    Total guess on the second... Bart Starr?

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    No cheating and using the internet!

    Who was the first NFL player to use a facemask?

    Who was the last NFL non-kicker to use the single bar facemask?
    Nice to see you Chester!

    Id love to play, but these 2 questions should be in the JI after 50 Silver forum.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,947
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just cheated and looked. I think I have heard the answer to the first one before but had no recollection.

    I probably should have gotten the second one right even though I can't stand the idiot.

  5. #5
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Nice to see you Chester!

    Id love to play, but these 2 questions should be in the JI after 50 Silver forum.
    Which is next to the over 50 GILF forum that have the pics of your mom!

    With all due respect of course.

  6. #6
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Just cheated and looked. I think I have heard the answer to the first one before but had no recollection.

    I probably should have gotten the second one right even though I can't stand the idiot.
    lol

    He had good taste in women though.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    21,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    1) Otto Graham
    2) Fran Tarkenten

    Those our my feeble guesses.

  8. #8
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    1) Otto Graham
    2) Fran Tarkenten

    Those our my feeble guesses.
    You're half right. Otto Graham is correct.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jim Plunkett?

    Thats as far as my young, hip, innovative mind goes back.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Theismann with the single bar?

  11. #11
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    Probably Theismann with the single bar
    You're probably right sir!

    I knew it wouldn't take long. We have smaht postahs!

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it George Blanda on the second one? dont know the first one that dude in Green Bay?

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    21,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Otto graham is right? lol You're joking!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us