Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How are you filling you time until 1:00 Sunday ...

Saturday: doing homework, going to my grandpa's birthday dinner
    Sunday: Leaving for JetLife around 10:30!

Recovering from last nights festivities.

Watch my Wolverines get a win at 330 vs Air Force.

Sleep at 10, 1030. Up at 515 and out the door at 545 to get to the waiting line at 7 and hang with some good ppl. Tailgate at 801.

just got back from market to start prepping tomorrows meals.

wife makes a killer chili in the crock pot

I'll be handling wings and things. start the marinade now.

drinkning started yesterday and wont stop until after the game(s).

my friends father-in-law (redneck from jacksonville) makes moonshine, so we have this treat "appie pie". I plan on doing a shot every touchdown.

Jets Insider VIP
    Played 27 holes yesterday..... 18 today.

READY for 1pm. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

College football all day and evening, getting balls wet by night with gf and than going to movie or watching movie, trying to get to be early as pick up friends at 8 and depart to meadowlands by 805am and than a lot of drinking and eating at the tailgate.. That it's game time baby can not freaking wait! Merry Xmas jets fans!

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Recovering from last nights festivities.

Watch my Wolverines get a win at 330 vs Air Force.

Sleep at 10, 1030. Up at 515 and out the door at 545 to get to the waiting line at 7 and hang with some good ppl. Tailgate at 801.
    Watching you fools get embarrassed last week was hilarious...

5 in a row this year... Lil brother? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fozy72 View Post

my friends father-in-law (redneck from jacksonville) makes moonshine, so we have this treat "appie pie". I plan on doing a shot every touchdown.
    Let's hope you're getting alcohol poisoning from so many TD's!

Disney World with the family until kickoff. Then Buffalo Wild Wings!

tonight gonna hang here and do some cleaning since its supposed to be bad out......tomorrow making Fajitas and watching the Jets win!!!!!!!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... probably have wife start a fight with me just before game time to ruin what i've waited 7 months for ...

l_j_r

Waterboy
    1st real jets game with new g/f in my life. Thank god she went to the OSU game today and wont be home till tomorrow night (as the first game I get to crazy and I wouldnt want to p*ss her off, ha) but going to hang with my dad and some neighbors with grilled burgers, kraut dogs and various beverages for the game outside the house in bar in backyard. 1st game of the year with new bar!

Note the ugly Red seats from Gints stadium, lol. but had to have them!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    ... probably have wife start a fight with me just before game time to ruin what i've waited 7 months for ...

l_j_r
    Lol. Sounds like the very reason I got divorced.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioJetsFan View Post
    1st real jets game with new g/f in my life. Thank god she went to the OSU game today and wont be home till tomorrow night (as the first game I get to crazy and I wouldnt want to p*ss her off, ha) but going to hang with my dad and some neighbors with grilled burgers, kraut dogs and various beverages for the game outside the house in bar in backyard. 1st game of the year with new bar!

Note the ugly Red seats from Gints stadium, lol. but had to have them!
    DUDE.....Is that yor backyard? if so.... I have penis envy.

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    DUDE.....Is that yor backyard? if so.... I have penis envy.
    lol, yeh thats my backyard. I just built it after my divorce, haha. Lucky for me, my new g/f loves it and lets me hang out there whenever I want!! And she brings out food and drinks! Sunday ticket will be the best this year outback all season! A push of the button and the whole neighborhoon hears the JETS chant when they score...........Oh my!!!!!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    lol, yeh thats my backyard. I just built it after my divorce, haha. Lucky for me, my new g/f loves it and lets me hang out there whenever I want!! And she brings out food and drinks! Sunday ticket will be the best this year outback all season! A push of the button and the whole neighborhoon hears the JETS chant when they score...........Oh my!!!!!!!!!
    WOW. That's Kool.

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    WOW. That's Kool.
    Thank you sir. Its my "man cave" outside. Cant wait for game day and grilling!

awesome

Thank you sir. Its my "man cave" outside. Cant wait for game day and grilling!
    I'm coming over

Started another thread in the Hampur:, Bombay and tonics, getting a nice buzz on (interrupted by on on-call technical issue from work).

Veteran
    Watching Mizzou on Sat night, church on Sunday AM.