Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Direct TV Sinday ticket streaming

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Might be the specific stream, too.
    Thx, but it's happening across many streams. You using a tablet?

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Thx, but it's happening across many streams. You using a tablet?
    No, my cell. It wouldn't be any different, though. Mmm, perhaps you should look for the flash.apk file on google. If your tablet didn't come pre-loaded with flash, you'll need to install it manually.

Here's the apk file, btw: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1gkhrtbru7...shplayer-2.apk

Just download the file, transfer it to you tablet (or just download it from your tablet), go to your file browser app (or download androzip if you don't have one) and find where you saved the file, open it. It should then take you to an install screen where you just click yes, etc.

No, my cell. It wouldn't be any different, though. Mmm, perhaps you should look for the flash.apk file on google. If your tablet didn't come pre-loaded with flash, you'll need to install it manually.
    Sorry. You were right the first time. Must have hit 6 bad streams in a row. Last one worked great. Appreciate all your effort to help. Enjoy the game tomorrow! Finally. Real football.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 09-08-2012 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Sorry. You were right the first time. Must have hit 6 bad streams in a row. Last one worked great. Appreciate all your effort to help. Enjoy the game tomorrow! Finally. Real football.
    No problem.

Practice Squad
    Has anyone hooked up a computer to their TV to stream the Sunday Ticket? Wondering how the quality is when the computer resolution is full 1080p and if there's much pixelation.

I heard from a friend that you can find free streaming online. What's that all about ?

Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    I heard from a friend that you can find free streaming online. What's that all about ?
    http://thefirstrow.eu/sport/american-football.html

All League
    Umm, no. I'm on Android 4.0.4 and flash still works. It also depends on your browser because some don't have flash enabled. The stock Android browser doesn't support flash, so you should pick up either Opera Mobile browser (set it to desktop mode and enable flash in the app’s settings) or Dolphin Browser.
    You're right: not all, just new. If you had flash, you still have it. My evo lte still functions, my new nexus 7 (with jelly bean) does not. I'll have to side load if I want it.

Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    You're right: not all, just new. If you had flash, you still have it. My evo lte still functions, my new nexus 7 (with jelly bean) does not. I'll have to side load if I want it.
    Yea, but if you had the apk then it wouldn't really matter anyway.

All League
    Hmmm....now its not working on my phone, either. Weird.

Hmmm....now its not working on my phone, either. Weird.
    Dat jinx.

Everything works for me.

Last edited by McGinley; 09-09-2012 at 07:05 AM.

All League
    Chrome:

Opera:

This is my phone, not tablet. Haven't messed with that yet.

Did you enable flash in Opera? Click the O, Settings, Advanced, and enable flash.

All League
    Did you enable flash in Opera? Click the O, Settings, Advanced, and enable flash.
    I did. Tried desktop site, too. Is that other "missing plug in" legit, or something shady?

I did. Tried desktop site, too. Is that other "missing plug in" legit, or something shady?
    The ad? Doubt it. I'd suggest downloading and installing the flash apk I posted earlier. Might solve the problem.

Those are fake missing plugin messages which may or may not include viruses if you install what they tell you to download. They are just like paid advertisements. After 30 seconds you have to click the red close button directly under the video and it will go away. If you can hear audio, then you have the plugin.

All League
    The ad? Doubt it. I'd suggest downloading and installing the flash apk I posted earlier. Might solve the problem.
    did that. twice.

Quote Originally Posted by LDSJets View Post
    Those are fake missing plugin messages which may or may not include viruses if you install what they tell you to download. They are just like paid advertisements. After 30 seconds you have to click the red close button directly under the video and it will go away. If you can hear audio, then you have the plugin.
    thought so, just didn't know if there was something specific to that website i may be missing. i get audio, had video for a second. i'll keep trying.

i'll be home for some of the game, i'll have to use my laptop. i go to work @ 3, hopefully i'll have it figured out by then.

did that. twice.

thought so, just didn't know if there was something specific to that website i may be missing. i get audio, had video for a second. i'll keep trying.

i'll be home for some of the game, i'll have to use my laptop. i go to work @ 3, hopefully i'll have it figured out by then.
    Keep in mind that some streams are poor in quality, so they have multiple streams of each game. You'll notice right above the video are multiple links to alternative sources.

All League
    think i got it. thanks, guys.

hopefully, there's a lot of action in this game and it gets a lot of coverage on nfl redzone, and this won't be an issue. i think i have to wait until monday or tuesday to watch it on nfl rewind.