Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Direct TV Sinday ticket streaming

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bump. How did the The NFL ticket work through the computer? After watching and being spoiled by the sunday ticket for over a decade I am now living in a new state and can not get Direct TV at my current location.
    And watching the game at a bar sucks. So is it worth the $250 as I'm not really interested in the free feeds. IMO they all suck and are unreliable.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    Bump. How did the The NFL ticket work through the computer? After watching and being spoiled by the sunday ticket for over a decade I am now living in a new state and can not get Direct TV at my current location.
    And watching the game at a bar sucks. So is it worth the $250 as I'm not really interested in the free feeds. IMO they all suck and are unreliable.
    yeah, internet feeds suck. the redzone channel served me pretty well today (thanks to all the scoring). two hundred fifty bones is a lot.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    yeah, internet feeds suck. the redzone channel served me pretty well today (thanks to all the scoring). two hundred fifty bones is a lot.
    I don't have a problem with the price, I just want to know if the feed is great with no hiccups. I remember reading about multiple problems regarding this product last year.
    Hopefully all the kinks are worked out because I am interested in going this route.....just looking for some feedback after week 1.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    I don't have a problem with the price, I just want to know if the feed is great with no hiccups. I remember reading about multiple problems regarding this product last year.
    Hopefully all the kinks are worked out because I am interested in going this route.....just looking for some feedback after week 1.
    Less than 1/2 dozen freezes for me (which my HD does a few times a game sometimes too) but just for a few seconds. Upgraded my internet speed (I have DSL....yeah I know...but it's free) but it won't take effect until tomorrow. Watched it with only a 3mbps download speed. I'm happy with it. Hoping that by doubling my download speed the quality will improve a bit.
    Last edited by CTJetsFanII; 09-09-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched for the first time today and it was much better than expected. I upgraded my router and my speed this week (im around 6-8mb upload speed), but we had storms all day here in Fla, so I had a couple of quick hang ups... but not much more than my HD box. I am extremely happy with my decision to buy ST and not have to worry about the crappy free streams this season. Since my router is upstairs, I may invest in a set of powerline adapters for $40 which would basically give me a wired connection to the ps3 for even better quality. Overall, I would recommend it.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quick question for anyone using the PS3 app....can you get the multiple games up on the screen, or does it only work on a PC? I couldnt fins the option anywhere when on the PS3.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the replies. Sounds like it would work great for me since I have a lightning fast connection via comcast.
    There is nothing worse than blowing $50 at the bar for three beers, a chicken sammy, tip and they only have the Jets game on one ****ty TV out of 25 at BWW. Not to mention they don't start serving alcohol here until one hour after the game starts. So much for mountain standard time.