Thread: Tampa Bay malls suck!! NEED ADVICE PLS

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Tampa Bay malls suck!! NEED ADVICE PLS

hey guys, so i have a little problem that I need some advice on. I have been a JETS fan since i was 6 years old. I have never bought any jets gear since I got a testaverde jersey with my birthday money, and then he got hurt. So i always thought i was cursed. Well i broke down a couple of weeks ago and bought a "NEW YORK KNOWS" shirt from NFLshop. Well I got the shirt in yesterday and its 2 sizes to SMALL. I'm gonna send it back, and get it replaced, but tomorrow i will be attending the jets fan club of tampa gathering to watch the game with a ton other jets fans. I went to the malls here in tampa FL to get a replacement shirt and the ONLY thing any store has is a all Tebow! Should I jets brake down and grab the tebow shirt, or just rock one of my old jerseys(i.e. keyshawn, mo lewis). I dont want people thinking i'm a bandwagon fan because of tebow, but at the same time I support the jets no matter who is on the time. I used to act like brian cox when I played pop warner even though he was a jet hating dolphin.

Whatcha say to a tebow shirt?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No. Wear Lewis.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingGreen View Post
    hey guys, so i have a little problem that I need some advice on. I have been a JETS fan since i was 6 years old. I have never bought any jets gear since I got a testaverde jersey with my birthday money, and then he got hurt. So i always thought i was cursed. Well i broke down a couple of weeks ago and bought a "NEW YORK KNOWS" shirt from NFLshop. Well I got the shirt in yesterday and its 2 sizes to SMALL. I'm gonna send it back, and get it replaced, but tomorrow i will be attending the jets fan club of tampa gathering to watch the game with a ton other jets fans. I went to the malls here in tampa FL to get a replacement shirt and the ONLY thing any store has is a all Tebow! Should I jets brake down and grab the tebow shirt, or just rock one of my old jerseys(i.e. keyshawn, mo lewis). I dont want people thinking i'm a bandwagon fan because of tebow, but at the same time I support the jets no matter who is on the time. I used to act like brian cox when I played pop warner even though he was a jet hating dolphin.

the Tampa club are good guys, they won't care. Tell Festa and Maverick who runs the club the Charlotte club said hello.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't go wrong with Mo Lewis.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    its a 'TEBOW KNOWS' shirts, so i guess i can just put an "L" in so it say TEBLOW KNOWS

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lewis for sure!!! Go MO !!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our friend Jack is a member of the Tampa Jets fan club. He goes to the event every game. Real good guy.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mo's my favorite Jet of all time.

Go with that.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

================================================== =

I would just wear the T you ordered, maybe go all hulk and rip it off when the Jets score the knockout blow.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    ================================================== =

I would just wear the T you ordered, maybe go all hulk and rip it off when the Jets score the knockout blow.
    If you opt against the lewis jersey, i dont see any other option aside from the above.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lewis for sure!!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mo for sure man. If your in tampa for the FSU USF game let me know ill get you a beer.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi to the crew at Peabody's. Where's Mangold's Brother been?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    its a 'TEBOW KNOWS' shirts, so i guess i can just put an "L" in so it say TEBLOW KNOWS
    The man is a Jets player and you are off base in your constant bs about Tebow! I hope the guy plays great when he gets a chance to play and shuts up people like you permanently.

There is a great mall called the International Mall near Leroy Selmon's restaurant. You can find any Jets shirt you want in there.
    Last edited by Kentucky Jet; 09-09-2012 at 05:58 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Shouldn't you have posted this in the outfit thread?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Hi to the crew at Peabody's. Where's Mangold's Brother been?
    When they need to promote something...he'll be here.