Thread: Tampa Bay malls suck!! NEED ADVICE PLS

Tampa Bay malls suck!! NEED ADVICE PLS

hey guys, so i have a little problem that I need some advice on. I have been a JETS fan since i was 6 years old. I have never bought any jets gear since I got a testaverde jersey with my birthday money, and then he got hurt. So i always thought i was cursed. Well i broke down a couple of weeks ago and bought a "NEW YORK KNOWS" shirt from NFLshop. Well I got the shirt in yesterday and its 2 sizes to SMALL. I'm gonna send it back, and get it replaced, but tomorrow i will be attending the jets fan club of tampa gathering to watch the game with a ton other jets fans. I went to the malls here in tampa FL to get a replacement shirt and the ONLY thing any store has is a all Tebow! Should I jets brake down and grab the tebow shirt, or just rock one of my old jerseys(i.e. keyshawn, mo lewis). I dont want people thinking i'm a bandwagon fan because of tebow, but at the same time I support the jets no matter who is on the time. I used to act like brian cox when I played pop warner even though he was a jet hating dolphin.

Whatcha say to a tebow shirt?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingGreen View Post
    hey guys, so i have a little problem that I need some advice on. I have been a JETS fan since i was 6 years old. I have never bought any jets gear since I got a testaverde jersey with my birthday money, and then he got hurt. So i always thought i was cursed. Well i broke down a couple of weeks ago and bought a "NEW YORK KNOWS" shirt from NFLshop. Well I got the shirt in yesterday and its 2 sizes to SMALL. I'm gonna send it back, and get it replaced, but tomorrow i will be attending the jets fan club of tampa gathering to watch the game with a ton other jets fans. I went to the malls here in tampa FL to get a replacement shirt and the ONLY thing any store has is a all Tebow! Should I jets brake down and grab the tebow shirt, or just rock one of my old jerseys(i.e. keyshawn, mo lewis). I dont want people thinking i'm a bandwagon fan because of tebow, but at the same time I support the jets no matter who is on the time. I used to act like brian cox when I played pop warner even though he was a jet hating dolphin.

the Tampa club are good guys, they won't care. Tell Festa and Maverick who runs the club the Charlotte club said hello.

All League

Can't go wrong with Mo Lewis.

its a 'TEBOW KNOWS' shirts, so i guess i can just put an "L" in so it say TEBLOW KNOWS

Lewis for sure!!! Go MO !!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Our friend Jack is a member of the Tampa Jets fan club. He goes to the event every game. Real good guy.

Mo's my favorite Jet of all time.

Go with that.

All League

================================================== =

I would just wear the T you ordered, maybe go all hulk and rip it off when the Jets score the knockout blow.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    ================================================== =

I would just wear the T you ordered, maybe go all hulk and rip it off when the Jets score the knockout blow.
    If you opt against the lewis jersey, i dont see any other option aside from the above.

Lewis for sure!!

Mo for sure man. If your in tampa for the FSU USF game let me know ill get you a beer.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Hi to the crew at Peabody's. Where's Mangold's Brother been?

Jets Insider VIP
    its a 'TEBOW KNOWS' shirts, so i guess i can just put an "L" in so it say TEBLOW KNOWS
    The man is a Jets player and you are off base in your constant bs about Tebow! I hope the guy plays great when he gets a chance to play and shuts up people like you permanently.

There is a great mall called the International Mall near Leroy Selmon's restaurant. You can find any Jets shirt you want in there.
    Last edited by Kentucky Jet; 09-09-2012 at 05:58 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Shouldn't you have posted this in the outfit thread?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Hi to the crew at Peabody's. Where's Mangold's Brother been?
    When they need to promote something...he'll be here.