Thread: See you tomorrow!! Jets v. Bills

All League

See you tomorrow!! Jets v. Bills

The clothing is laid out in the guest bedroom. The gamebag is packed (binocs, radio, snacks). The season is upon us.

Time to kick some ...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    The clothing is laid out in the guest bedroom. The gamebag is packed (binocs, radio, snacks). The season is upon us.

Time to kick some ...

Yea boyeeeeeeeee!

Car packed with tailgate stuff since 1 pm today! It's go time

Quote Originally Posted by bobr68 View Post
    Car packed with tailgate stuff since 1 pm today! It's go time
    Wifes making chili, lots o snacks, pepsi, and most importantly.....

lots o killer, strong ass weed.................

fu&k yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    Wifes making chili, lots o snacks, pepsi, and most importantly.....

lots o killer, strong ass weed.................

fu&k yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
    Be careful of the bicycle cops. Last year a guy was blowing out just as a bike cop road by right through the cloud. 3 of them hung around for half an hour trying to get everyone around to confess:
    "Hey, we understand, it was your generation that started this..."
    "Come on, (big smile) you can tell us who it was...not a big deal"
    Getting close and smelling every tailgater nearby..

Actually it was hilarious, them in their leotards and alien helmets... all being Einstein clever

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Be careful of the bicycle cops. Last year a guy was blowing out just as a bike cop road by right through the cloud. 3 of them hung around for half an hour trying to get everyone around to confess:
    "Hey, we understand, it was your generation that started this..."
    "Come on, (big smile) you can tell us who it was...not a big deal"
    Getting close and smelling every tailgater nearby..

Actually it was hilarious, them in their leotards and alien helmets... all being Einstein clever
    Although I am not licensed to practice law in NJ, I feel confident in giving the following advice:
    1) Admit nothing;
    2) Demand proof!!!

All League
    It's like Christmas eve!

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Although I am not licensed to practice law in NJ, I feel confident in giving the following advice:
    1) Admit nothing;
    2) Demand proof!!!
    usually go right inside the port a john and fire right up..... walk out looking confused like '' what is with people today? ''

Old guys dont get looked at anymore for pot...... cops dont usually want to waste time with the ticket, as long as you have less than 25 grams, and not bagged for sale.

Can't wait!

1) Fun stuff, sourced probably from here where you can see all the originals without the metal background : http://www.military.com/video/operat...1801292270001/

2) Why without Metallica? Cause it's more fun listening to the actual kids chattering on the radio: "Holy Sh!t that was awesome" "Crispy Critter time" "One ex-hostile less"...

3) One minute in is reminsitent of my first night live fire exercise in '74 showing interlocking fields of fire and thinking "why the F\/ck would I get off the boat and walk into that...

4) Most important, realizing we are getting to the point that soon it will all be done from drones by kids sitting safely in Nevada or wherever.

5) Finally, from my decesed uncle, who never talked about driving the landing craft at Okinowa and kicking the stupid jarheads off his boat, "If not for gullible, stupid 17 year olds there would be no one to fight wars."

Semper Fi

Sh!t, time for bed. CAN'T WAIT for tomorrow!