Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantasy: start Manning vs. Steelers or Cutler vs. Colts?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cutty for sure. Not sute I'd be starting Peyton over Cutler until he proves hes all the way back. Wouldnt be surprised i Cutler has the bigger fantasy year.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    I disagree. PIT's defense has been perennially known for this run stopping ability, and pass rush. They're secondary has been as up and down as any team's in the league. and right now, they got injuries and age to make up for.

I'd take Manning. Running on PIT might still be tough, but don't think it's too much to ask to expect Peyton to throw 3 TDs.
    I don't disagree, but the colts are Playing a ton of rookies. They have 30 on the roster I believe

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry. It's 20 rookies or 2nd yr players on the active roster. And 30 on the total roster

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd definitely start Cutler. Colts defense is bad and I'm not 100% confident Peyton will be "back" at all, while Cutler seems poised for a big fantasy year.

Between Adrian Peterson, Michael Bush, and Donald Brown I need to start 2... Any thoughts?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Start Cutler. It's Manning's first game back and he has to play Pittsburgh.

I love how everyone expects him to come back and play like it hasn't been 20 months since he played in a game.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I'd definitely start Cutler. Colts defense is bad and I'm not 100% confident Peyton will be "back" at all, while Cutler seems poised for a big fantasy year.

Between Adrian Peterson, Michael Bush, and Donald Brown I need to start 2... Any thoughts?
    That's tough... Brown is an obvious one... You essentially are hoping AP has a decent amount of carries or that Bush sees some goal line work for Forte...

Best of luck...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post

Vikings writers on Twitter are saying that Peterson is starting today. They're throwing him right into the fire.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Vikings writers on Twitter are saying that Peterson is starting today. They're throwing him right into the fire.
    With Gerhart as his handcuff. I'd be shocked if AP got more than 15 carries.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    With Gerhart as his handcuff. I'd be shocked if AP got more than 15 carries.
    I think he gets at least 15-20 touches but I want to see him in live action. It just seems too early to be at 100%

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If he gets 20 touches today and gets near 100 yards, it would be the most remarkable injury recovery I've ever witnessed. It would be completely insane.