Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 145

Thread: Hampur Jets/Bills Gameday Thread For Fans Cant Go To The Game; AKA 'Less Important',

  1. #21
    Still say they need to blast this at home games.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylww2dOW7fg

  2. #22

  3. #23
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,519
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    So I can't post in this thread?

    Bunch o' dicks and all that.

    I will say, it's either going to be a glorious day.

    Or a gloryhole day.

    Either one.

    _
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Wait
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Wait for it
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,756
    Working on my 3rd beer since 11.

    WOOOOOOTTT!!!



    Suck it Billdos.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Working on my 3rd beer since 11.

    WOOOOOOTTT!!!



    Suck it Billdos.
    That would be more impressive if you were in my time zone

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Working on my 3rd beer since 11.

    WOOOOOOTTT!!!



    Suck it Billdos.
    Started cooking so I opened some wine to imbibe. Shiner/Spaten Oktoberfest taste test still planned to begin as schedules after 1PM kickoff.

  7. #27
    What time is the game on?

  8. #28
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Barcelona Catalunya
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    That would be more impressive if you were in my time zone
    That would be less impressive if you were in my time zone

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Started cooking so I opened some wine to imbibe. Shiner/Spaten Oktoberfest taste test still planned to begin as schedules after 1PM kickoff.
    Heck yeah!

    I'm imbibing some awesome Indian Pale Ale and watching the GF make artichoke dip, chili and blue cheese hot wings.

    T minus 15 mins until bong time!!!!

    Woot!!!!!


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Heck yeah!

    I'm imbibing some awesome Indian Pale Ale and watching the GF make artichoke dip, chili and blue cheese hot wings.

    T minus 15 mins until bong time!!!!

    Woot!!!!!


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    In my heart (loins), Betsy is dressed only in a short apron. Enjoy the day, PK.

  11. #31
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Barcelona Catalunya
    Posts
    471
    Did anyone see that advert on NFL Network about the Tebow documentary? People saying some really good stuff about him. I really hope we can utilize him today for his strenghs. I love nor hate the aquisition.

  12. #32
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,965
    Holy crap....these club seats rock, omg, SAR was right!

    -

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,676
    Just finished up some awesome scrambled eggs with italian salami (pretty much the extent of my cooking expertise), and am cracking beer #1 right nizzy.

    Lets gooooo bithcezzzz!

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,756
    Let's shut the haters up!!


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,954
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    So I can't post in this thread?

    Bunch o' dicks and all that.

    I will say, it's either going to be a glorious day.

    Or a gloryhole day.

    Either one.


    _
    Isn't it always a glory hole day?

  16. #36
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,954
    Boy I really have some feelings of trepadations about this team - I guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing' glue

  17. #37
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,954
    gawddamn Mark...oh well back to the glue...

  18. #38
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    3,971
    And away we go.

  19. #39
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,254
    WTF WAS THAT

  20. #40
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,254
    good decision there Mark

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us