Thread: Utter domination

Smile Utter domination

Congrats all around to the Jets players and coaches if they hang on.

Every unit showed up.

Excellent balance.

Room for improvement of course, and I wish they kept Tebow on the sideline during that red zone drive, but otherwise, wow.

DC

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by dcronin View Post
    Congrats all around to the Jets players and coaches if they hang on.

Every unit showed up.

Excellent balance.

Room for improvement of course, and I wish they kept Tebow on the sideline during that red zone drive, but otherwise, wow.

DC
    The defense needs to play a lot better if they ever expect to make any noise in January. Great with turnovers, but NO ability to stop the run at all.

Jets Insider VIP
    The NY Jets just took a crap all over the up and up darlings of the media.

Big steaming dump.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

All Pro
    Feels great to hang 50 on the team all the talking heads thought would pass us in the AFC E.

Thrilled with Sanchez.

Defense needs to step it up. The turnovers were great, but CJ Spiller was all over us... If this game was closer there would be a lot of people complaining about Bart Scott right now.

That said, when you win a bloodbath, you have to just enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombo View Post
    The defense needs to play a lot better if they ever expect to make any noise in January. Great with turnovers, but NO ability to stop the run at all.
    No Pouha today.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    No Pouha today.
    Pouha will make a difference, but Pouha has nothing to do with all the lazy arm tackles that were going on today.

Jets Insider VIP
    Pouha will make a difference, but Pouha has nothing to do with all the lazy arm tackles that were going on today.
    agreed and the slow linebackers starting with Scott are putrid! Demario davis will be starting in three weeks! Scott must go. this is Pace's last year with us too.

it was nice for the O to give the D a vacation day for a change. when's the last time the jets only punted twice in one game?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    agreed and the slow linebackers starting with Scott are putrid! Demario davis will be starting in three weeks! Scott must go. this is Pace's last year with us too.
    I thought Pace was ok. Scott was non-existent.

All League
    Where is the postgame on SNY?

Veteran
    How many yards was Fred Jackson running for before he got hurt? To say no ability to stop the run is just stupid. The didn't play well against the run particularly in the second half with too many arm tackles and missed tackles but by then the game was pretty much already out of reach.

Spiller had a career day and they have to definitely play better but don't make blanket statements like that especially after one game.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
    How many yards was Fred Jackson running for before he got hurt? To say no ability to stop the run is just stupid. The didn't play well against the run particularly in the second half with too many arm tackles and missed tackles but by then the game was pretty much already out of reach.

Spiller had a career day and they have to definitely play better but don't make blanket statements like that especially after one game.
    It's stupid to say the defense needs to do better than allowing 195 yards? Today was a great day for the Jets, but if you think they can win consistently allowing that kind of yardage, then let me have some of what you're having so I can delude myself as well.

It's garbage time. Why is Rex going to show his hand on defense when we have a 30 pt lead?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    it was nice for the O to give the D a vacation day for a change. when's the last time the jets only punted twice in one game?
    And neither punt got shanked either!

Awesome start when you score on O, D AND ST in the same game.