Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Game Balls

  1. #1

    Game Balls

    MARK SANCHEZ- Way to handle yourself like a professional and absolutely BRING IT!

    Stephen Hill- He's going to be around for a long long time making big plays for the Jets.

    Revis/Cro/Wilson- Beasts for all 3 of them.

    Landry/Bell- Their presence alone has been a huge difference.

  2. #2
    Agree on all 4.

    I'd also give a game ball to Austin Howard.

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,861
    Sanchez
    Howard
    Hill
    The entire secondary

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    MARK SANCHEZ- Way to handle yourself like a professional and absolutely BRING IT!

    Stephen Hill- He's going to be around for a long long time making big plays for the Jets.

    Revis/Cro/Wilson- Beasts for all 3 of them.

    Landry/Bell- Their presence alone has been a huge difference.
    Id have to add in Austin Howard! He did a very good job on a pro-bowl DE. So many spelled out disaster for Howard. it did not happen! Where have all the critics gone? SAR where are you? Oh you are eating cro! Got it!

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    4,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Sanchez
    Howard
    Hill
    The entire secondary
    This.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,759
    Sanchez.

    Howard. (Mario who?)

    Hill. Beasting.

    Kerley. Word.

    Landry. Equalizing.

    Revis. Cro. Wilson.


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  7. #7
    Offense:

    Sanchez
    Hill
    Howard
    Kerley

    Defense:

    Landry
    Cromartie
    Revis
    Last edited by Minkaveli; 09-09-2012 at 04:50 PM.

  8. #8
    Tebow. Great job as personal protector

  9. #9
    Sanchez
    Kerley
    Hill
    Revis
    Cro
    Pace

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charm City Region
    Posts
    888
    Add Nick Folk. Granted both FGs were chippies but made them both and a whole bunch of touchbacks.

  11. #11
    How did we get 10 posts with no love for Sparano???

    How about the 3rd-down conversions? The deep shots? The screen pass that ACTUALLY WORKED?

    Just one game, but that one game showed the difference that a play-caller can make.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    How did we get 10 posts with no love for Sparano???

    How about the 3rd-down conversions? The deep shots? The screen pass that ACTUALLY WORKED?

    Just one game, but that one game showed the difference that a play-caller can make.
    +1

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,708
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    How did we get 10 posts with no love for Sparano???

    How about the 3rd-down conversions? The deep shots? The screen pass that ACTUALLY WORKED?

    Just one game, but that one game showed the difference that a play-caller can make.
    Great point! I thought he called a masterful game.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,853
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Sanchez.

    Howard. (Mario who?)

    Hill. Beasting.

    Kerley. Word.

    Landry. Equalizing.

    Revis. Cro. Wilson.


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    Howard!

  15. #15
    Any word on Revis's injury?

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,853
    Good play calling from sparano. Great defensive performance in creating turnovers

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Any word on Revis's injury?
    Concussion exam upcoming

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,204
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Sanchez
    Kerley
    Hill
    Revis
    Cro
    Pace
    Pace was awful..

  19. #19
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    54

    post game pressers?

    anyone know the best place to catch the post game pressers??

    As Jets fans, could we really ask more from our team today!

    Great week one performance.

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,403
    NY Jets in general from coaching to the team. My boys go in 3rd quarter "is Williams playing?" great def and hill looks scary.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us