Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trade for MJD

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Onslaught?

In the 1st half, sure.

In the 2nd half, our defense played like dogsh*t.

We're all happy about the win, but please cut the bullsh*t about how we're all hysterical SOJ fans if we point out a fault in the teams performance.
    I'll admit I wasn't happy with the second-half D either, but part of the reason they played poorly is because they were nursing a lead and because the offense stopped trying, which left them on the field for a long time.

I'd love to see a dynamic RB too, but you're better than this thread. You can't kill Greene for getting 90 yards when the defense was primed to stop the run any more than you can kill the Jets' D for going a little soft with a 30-point lead in the 2nd half.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to second the notion that Greene is not nearly as good as, well, as *I* thought he was after his rookie year. Also, Conner seems to be pretty terrible as well.

I was (obviously) thrilled with the game today. But while the passing game looked much better than I hoped - the running game seems worse...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Onslaught?

In the 1st half, sure.

In the 2nd half, our defense played like dogsh*t.

We're all happy about the win, but please cut the bullsh*t about how we're all hysterical SOJ fans if we point out a fault in the teams performance.
    Stop dude.

This was a dominating performance, allow yourself to be happy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with the OP about how bad Greene is. He has zero vision and even less moves.

But I dunno if MJD is a viable answer with the contract he'll command shortly.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously, call up Jacksonville and offer anything short of a 1st round pick.

So tired of watching Greene run into the back of his offensive linemen and fall forward for a two yard gain.

The guy has no instincts, no field vision, no explosiveness.

This offense could be awesome with MJD in the backfield if Sanchez continues to elevate his play.
    We can't do it financially dude .. just get over it. We gotta hope Powell and McKnight just step up. I'm with you but you're wasting time asking for MJD. We can't afford it