View Poll Results: How did the REFS do today?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

6 11.54%
  • B

26 50.00%
  • C

15 28.85%
  • D

4 7.69%
  • F

1 1.92%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GRADE: Replacement Ref Crew: Bills @ Jets

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    Am I the only one who thought Sanchez's INT was out of bounds?
    I thought it was too, it was close, but I thought his toe was on the line. One of those that was probably so close it would have stood with what was called on the field either way.

I didn't think the Crew was all that bad in the Jets game(even though I did think the Sanchez pick was an incompletion and the Kerley spot was bad), but some of the other games I've been watching have been much worse.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Sanchez's INT was pretty clearcut. He got both feet in

The Kerley spot was bad.

Replacement refs are doing horribly so far in the Packers-Niners game, they were probably a solid B in ours
    disagree...even the announcers thought his foot was on the line. I understand the call...had they called it out of bounds they wouldn't have overturned that, either. But, his foot was clearly crossing the line.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the stadium, they looked lost the entire night. Plus, there seemed to be a lot of extra delays b/c of them.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The officials have been really bad in a few of these late games, especially the GB/SF game, which makes the NFL look bad, as that was the weeks marquee game.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    The officials have been really bad in a few of these late games, especially the GB/SF game, which makes the NFL look bad, as that was the weeks marquee game.
    Every week there are games where fans complain about the officiating. There was nothing overly noticeable from any of the games i saw. Bad spots, missed calls that stuff happens all the time. There were a couple of instances where the refs looked unpolished but for all of these guys, it was the first NFL game.

I think they did a good enough job for Goodell's purposes. He won't be begging the old refs to come back after this week.