Thread: Shonn Greene

Shonn Greene

He's being given way too many carries. Powell actually looked good receiving and also running on certain plays and we didn't give McKnight any reps at all at RB aside from 2 snaps. I understand the gameplan was to avoid the edges and work their tackles inside but we need diversity. Offense played well but overusing Shonn Greene makes no sense. He's not a featured back ... I hope the staff next week allows other backs to get more chances.

Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    He's being given way too many carries. Powell actually looked good receiving and also running on certain plays and we didn't give McKnight any reps at all at RB aside from 2 snaps. I understand the gameplan was to avoid the edges and work their tackles inside but we need diversity. Offense played well but overusing Shonn Greene makes no sense. He's not a featured back ... I hope the staff next week allows other backs to get more chances.
    I agree with that. Greene is not an outstanding back but he's serviceable. Powell and McKnight can definitely get a few more touches.

they should be full-steam ahead with a committee. Greene is a finisher, not a bell-cow.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Crazy Glue, Stickem?

Jets Insider VIP
    He is atrocious.

Powell looked way better in limited action.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

He's gotta hold onto the ball better. ... But ... After the way the whole team played today I'm not going to look for negatives

Go j-e-ts!!!!

Ljr

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    He is atrocious.
    +100

Probably my least favorite Jet.

All League
    McKnight is fumble prone and is the worst at picking up the blitz out of the three RBs. Don't expect to see him get a lot of carries this year. Powell will get them.