Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 121

Thread: Thank you Mr. Tebow for motivating Mr. Sanchez, now kindly GTFO

  1. #41
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,729
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Oh, you poor religious fanatical freak upset your savior didn't divine a win today?

    Upset that Sanchez actually looked like a franchise QB?

    LOLGFY

    _
    we are all Jets fans here and GFY is childish at best! Most of us only want the Jets to win! No need for sarcasm and calling people names!

  2. #42
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Call Mr. Johnson tomorrow and present your credentials. After he hires you and fires Tanny, you can straighten out REX and Sparano. I wonder if maybe they are doing things to make other teams prepare for Tebow and that frees up less time to get ready for Sanchez. But please make the call to Woody. He knows serious talent when he sees it!
    This guy gets it.

    I'll keep Tanny around, but insist Woody stays out of football descions.

    That's the only way I'll do it.

    _

  3. #43
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,838
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Job well done, you've sufficiently motivated sanchez to be better. Now leave.

    I have never seen something more disfunctional than having an NFL QB playing very well, efficient, moving the offense, making big throws, scoring points, only to be removed at random from the game to get a non-productive, inconsequential freak-circus show on the field to sell tickets.

    There is NO reason to have Tebow come in and disrupt an efficient, productive offense--it just doesn't make any football sense.

    Is it early, is he going to make plays for us? Maybe. But his involvement today was just so blatantly driven by hype and back pages and ticket sales it almost made me vomit.

    Let Sanchez have this team and we're going to have a big year. Stop with the freak circus sideshow.

    _
    YOU ARE SO GHEY! You and your man love for Sanchez makes me sick! gTF ON!

  4. #44
    Well known Tebow Hater and Woody Hater still hates Tebow and Woody after week one.

    In other news, water is wet.

    Wonder how many of these threads we'll have to endure before week 2 hits, given this was #2 on this exact topic already tonight.

    All for a RB who got what, 7 carries?

    On a day we scored 48 points.

    /facepalm

    P.S. You do know your jousting these, right?


  5. #45
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    we are all Jets fans here and GFY is childish at best! Most of us only want the Jets to win! No need for sarcasm and calling people names!
    Excuse me, when "fan"s put religious fanaticism before "team" I'll tell them to LOLGFY all day, every day.

    Some of us aren't "Jet fans".

    Some of us are "Tebow fans".

    And to them I say LOLGFY.

    _

  6. #46
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,105
    Quote Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
    Here's where you're wrong though: Our offense looked awesome and this freak show circus is made up in your mind......Disrupting of the offense and flow of the game to the tune of 48 points

    Maybe, just maybe, the Tebow-offense led to the Bills over thinking on defense when Sanchez was back out there........It looked effective to me
    You were at the game and you think that Sanchez threw for 266 yds, 70% compl. and 3 TDs because the Bills D was overthing things because of the Tebow Wildcat?

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I'll have to admit it was pretty ****ing annoying having to hear the announcer tell me each snap which QB was in and which QB was out.

    Reminded me of Shawn Moore/Tommy Maddox fiasco in Denver. Ugh.



    But you need to let this go, this rage will consume you. It's the first game, hopefully they will come up with a better way to transition these plays better.
    The CBS announcers mistakey referred to Sanchez as "Tebow" no fewer than 3 times. One of them actually called Jeremy Kerley "Tebow" on one play. Kerley and Tebow bear little resemblance to one another.

  8. #48
    The fact is Tebow interupted the defense way more than the offense...

    Sanchez is clearly the QB, but brining in Tebow makes the offense better.

    to say Sanchez was thrown off by it is ridiculous. When did that happen?

    From what I saw, Sanchez produced pretty well after Tebow...The offense is working. Stop the hate...

    Sanchez is the QB, Tebow offers support.

  9. #49
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,370
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Excuse me, when "fan"s put religious fanaticism before "team" I'll tell them to LOLGFY all day, every day.

    Some of us aren't "Jet fans".

    Some of us are "Tebow fans".

    And to them I say LOLGFY.

    _
    Sounds like someone its putting "anti-religious fanaticism" before "team."

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Oh, you poor religious fanatical freak upset your savior didn't divine a win today?

    Upset that Sanchez actually looked like a franchise QB?

    LOLGFY

    _
    I see you've discovered the special powers that come with the anonymity of the internet, Stokes. Use them wisely.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by John in CT View Post
    The CBS announcers mistakey referred to Sanchez as "Tebow" no fewer than 3 times. One of them actually called Jeremy Kerley "Tebow" on one play. Kerley and Tebow bear little resemblance to one another.
    So that's the Jet's fault? They shouldn't put the best team on the field to win because of the announcers?

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    So that's the Jet's fault? They shouldn't put the best team on the field to win because of the announcers?
    How did you get to that conclusion from what I wrote?

  13. #53
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,224
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    The fact is Tebow interupted the defense way more than the offense...

    Sanchez is clearly the QB, but brining in Tebow makes the offense better.

    to say Sanchez was thrown off by it is ridiculous. When did that happen?

    From what I saw, Sanchez produced pretty well after Tebow...The offense is working. Stop the hate...

    Sanchez is the QB, Tebow offers support.
    LOL....I swear if Tebow sat on the bench and NEVER saw the field, some of you people would make excuses as to how the very presence of Tebow in the stadium some how effected the defense.

  14. #54
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    YOU ARE SO GHEY! You and your man love for Sanchez makes me sick! gTF ON!
    And you are an uneducated illiterate moron with a really cool tricked out Altima.

    You hate Sanchez and it kills you that he played great today and your hero Tebow did jack.

    Clown.

    But a long respected clown.


    _

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    LOL....I swear if Tebow sat on the bench and NEVER saw the field, some of you people would make excuses as to how the very presence of Tebow in the stadium some how effected the defense.
    LOL...these are the same people saying Tebow ruined Sanchez's rythm...

    Can't have it both ways...

    My point is, if anything he broke the D's Rythm more than the O's...

  16. #56
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,315
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    So that's the Jet's fault? They shouldn't put the best team on the field to win because of the announcers?
    That is not what he said at all. He said that Gannon & Albert sucked today.
    But also the announcers normally do not have to keep announcing who is lined up at QB....every...friggin....play.


    Quote Originally Posted by John in CT View Post
    How did you get to that conclusion from what I wrote?

  17. #57
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,227
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    JN- you're one of the best posters on the Pfail Strip--that didn't bother you pulling Sanchez out at random for no reason to put an ineffective throw-back to the 1940's in there to sell tickets?

    He's not that good.

    And taking the ball out of Sanchez's hands for 7 plays WAS wrong--he should be handing the ball off, should be in there for every play under center to develop some consistency and rhythm for the offense.

    It just looked...wrong.

    _
    Jmo, but if that was an offense out of rhthym then sign me up for more. Having Tebow come in didn't disturb Sanchez anymore than handing the ball off does.

    You need to settle down some. It was one game and an overall pleasant one at that. No matter what happens, you will always hate the wildcat. Why don't you recognize that and simply.....let it go.

    Tebow = broccoli rabe.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Sounds like someone its putting "anti-religious fanaticism" before "team."
    And no one even referenced religion. Stokes got butt-hurt when I pointed out he's been bleating non-stop anti-Tebow b.s. for 7 or 8 months straight.

    Evidently this makes me a Jesus freak and not a Jet fan.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Jmo, but if that was an offense out of rhthym then sign me up for more. Having Tebow come in didn't disturb Sanchez anymore than handing the ball off does.
    Exactly.

    It was one game and an overall pleasant one at that. No matter what happens, you will always hate the wildcat. Why don't you recognize that and simply.....let it go.
    Exactly again.

  20. #60
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,729
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    And you are an uneducated illiterate moron with a really cool tricked out Altima.

    You hate Sanchez and it kills you that he played great today and your hero Tebow did jack.

    Clown.

    But a long respected clown.


    _
    Stokes its time for you to grow up. We do not need your kind of garbage on this board. Jets fans want the team to do well. Does it matter which QB gets us a win? Today Mark was great and I loved it! But there is no need to denigrate Tebow because you are a Sanchez fanatic. Enjoy his play today as an adult!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us