Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you Mr. Tebow for motivating Mr. Sanchez, now kindly GTFO

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    LOL...these are the same people saying Tebow ruined Sanchez's rythm...

Can't have it both ways...

My point is, if anything he broke the D's Rythm more than the O's...
    I dont think it ruined Sanchez's rhythm at all as evidenced by his performance today, but I also think it didnt really affect the defense either. I would rather leave Mark out there especially after converting a third down on a nice pass.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    And no one even referenced religion. Stokes got butt-hurt when I pointed out he's been bleating non-stop anti-Tebow b.s. for 7 or 8 months straight.

Evidently this makes me a Jesus freak and not a Jet fan.
    Stokes is a child on an adult board. Its time he grew up. He tosses garbage on about religion as if he hated religion. I hope not. I am far from a religious person but I hate when Stokes uses religion as a weapon! That is the sign and mark of an insecure child! I hope he stops acting as he has for the past 7 months and starts to be a Jets fan first!

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Let me see if I have this right.

You want to keep running this unproductive freak circus show out there, taking the ball out of Sanchez's hand, disrupting the offense, the very flow of the game, in the hopes that 10 weeks from now Tebow is going to make a play that helps us?

How about we run a f*cking NFL offense with a real QB and kick ass.

Tebow is not a threat to throw, he is not that good of a runner, and you are taking the ball out of our most important offensive player.

F*cking brilliant.

_
    Stokes your schtick is Old and tired ... Please take your biased ass out of town for a while ...
    Last edited by Dunnie; 09-09-2012 at 08:52 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Stokes its time for you to grow up. We do not need your kind of garbage on this board. Jets fans want the team to do well. Does it matter which QB gets us a win? Today Mark was great and I loved it! But there is no need to denigrate Tebow because you are a Sanchez fanatic. Enjoy his play today as an adult!
    To be fair, if Mark played poor today and Tebow somehow made some plays, there would be an entirely different feel around here, and a lot of people would be trashing Mark and touting Tebow as the starter. Hell, a lot of people were saying Tebow should be starting and is the better QB.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    You were at the game and you think that Sanchez threw for 266 yds, 70% compl. and 3 TDs because the Bills D was overthing things because of the Tebow Wildcat?
    Ummmmm yeap that is exactly what he thinks......

Stokes its time for you to grow up. We do not need your kind of garbage on this board. Jets fans want the team to do well. Does it matter which QB gets us a win? Today Mark was great and I loved it! But there is no need to denigrate Tebow because you are a Sanchez fanatic. Enjoy his play today as an adult!

oh I think that shipped has sailed...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Well known Tebow Hater and Woody Hater still hates Tebow and Woody after week one.

In other news, water is wet.

Wonder how many of these threads we'll have to endure before week 2 hits, given this was #2 on this exact topic already tonight.

All for a RB who got what, 7 carries?

On a day we scored 48 points.

/facepalm

P.S. You do know your jousting these, right?

LOL the condescending Fist is back. Looking down on everyone, regardless of physical stature.

Take a little of your own advice, if you know what the thread is about considering the title, best stay out of it.

But now that you've trolled me, as you know, I have never hated Woody, I think he is a GREAT owner. He got caught in the financial collapse of 2007-2008 and is forcing his football people to do non-football things to try and recoup his oppotunity losses.

I love Woody as an owner, always have so kindly LOLGFY if you think I'm a hater.

Tim Tebow has been a mistake since day one and you full know my reasons why.

You go tilt at windmills Fist, that's for delusional dreamers.

That ain't me, never has been.

Btw, it's "you're".

"Your" is just...your.

_

Only in freaking jets land. The JETS trounced the other team in the home opener. Sanchez looked great. Sanchez consistently looked great coming in after the few tebow plays. People need to take their personal agendas and cram them. Because that is obviously the issue. I would understand if Sanchez came in and consistently threw errant passes after tebow plays but that was not the case. No I don't watch college football I don't care what he did, I'm not a christian and could care less not much though, but I'm a JETS fan. What they did worked today for a franchise best 48 point in the opener. Sanchez had one of his best games as a jet, which works against the rhythm argument, minus the dumb toss for a pick. I have only two concerns this week which are our starting running back and our run defense.
    Last edited by AmericanMadman; 09-09-2012 at 09:27 PM.

LOL the condescending Fist is back. Looking down on everyone, regardless of physical stature.
    I don't look down on you Stokes. I simply don't understand your pointless anger and hatred on this issue.

Tebow is on the team. No number of posts will change it. Wargarbl and describing all those who disagree as religious zealots will not change it.

If anyone here is trolling, it's you. You're a VERY smart guy. You know whats what. You know he won't be cut.

Yet here you are, flaming and flaming hard.

Btw, it's "you're".

"Your" is just...your.
    Bad Typing Nazi now Stokes?

Really?

Have a great night raging in seething hatred my friend, I'd rather just enjoy the win. I'm so sorry for you that after such a great day, this was all you had to say or think about.

Tebow was not a negative, Sanchez played amazingly well today and seem to thrive in this offense!

Stokes needs t STFU and get the Fudge out.

Hall Of Fame
    Job well done, you've sufficiently motivated sanchez to be better. Now leave.

I have never seen something more disfunctional than having an NFL QB playing very well, efficient, moving the offense, making big throws, scoring points, only to be removed at random from the game to get a non-productive, inconsequential freak-circus show on the field to sell tickets.

There is NO reason to have Tebow come in and disrupt an efficient, productive offense--it just doesn't make any football sense.

Is it early, is he going to make plays for us? Maybe. But his involvement today was just so blatantly driven by hype and back pages and ticket sales it almost made me vomit.

Let Sanchez have this team and we're going to have a big year. Stop with the freak circus sideshow.

_
    I was thinking the exact same thing during the game. Was hoping Gabbert would suck today so we can trade him.

Hall Of Fame
    Stokes is a child on an adult board. Its time he grew up. He tosses garbage on about religion as if he hated religion. I hope not. I am far from a religious person but I hate when Stokes uses religion as a weapon! That is the sign and mark of an insecure child! I hope he stops acting as he has for the past 7 months and starts to be a Jets fan first!
    No, not a child.

Please excuse me, but I am a Roman Catholic, was baptized, had my first holy communion and confirmed, was married in the Catholic Church and my wife was buried in a Catholic ceremony. I am a God fearing man but not as religious as I was growing up, have nothing against religion, only when it impacts on my life when I care for it not to do so.

I also don't care for "fans" who have become fans because of Tebow, or who think God-- MY GOD--gives a crap who wins a stupid football game.

There are religious freaks here disguising themselves as "fans" and I find that distasteful.

If you can't see that, then that's your issue, not mine.

You've also come off as somewhat of a Sanchez hater, so it's not surprising that you are defending an ineffectual cog in the offense, defending the defenders of their Savior.

Who did nothing.

_

Tebow did nothing today because nothing needed to be done.

Jesus didn't go around curing healthy people, did he?

Jets Insider VIP
    The rythm argument is debateable, but the opportunity argument is clear cut IMO.

At least on a per game basis, the WC was clearly not working and when Sparano went with it that gave Sanchez one less opportunity to move the chains or score the TD.

It would be preferable if Tebow was used as a pass catcher in space and see what he could do against smaller LBs and CBs.

Quote Originally Posted by John in CT View Post
    Tebow did nothing today because nothing needed to be done.

Jesus didn't go around curing healthy people, did he?
    That is actually pretty funny.

Hall Of Fame
    Stokes, I think we also need to give an honorable mention to Ms. Longoria.

I think Tebow's role is in its infancy ... It will evolve over the season .... Maybe he will line up in the slot more ... Maybe they will have tebow series when Mark is struggling. We don't know yet.

What I do know is that Mark looked great and seemed to like having Tebow around.

All Pro
    WOW...

Some of you guys....

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I don't look down on you Stokes. I simply don't understand your pointless anger and hatred on this issue.

Tebow is on the team. No number of posts will change it. Wargarbl and describing all those who disagree as religious zealots will not change it.

If anyone here is trolling, it's you. You're a VERY smart guy. You know whats what. You know he won't be cut.

Yet here you are, flaming and flaming hard.

Bad Typing Nazi now Stokes?

Really?

Have a great night raging in seething hatred my friend, I'd rather just enjoy the win. I'm so sorry for you that after such a great day, this was all you had to say or think about.
    You're the most condescending poster on JI, Pfail Strip and the Hampur combined. Always have been. It's what you do. Embrace it.

Btw, this was one of the most glorious of Jet home openers, the game was great, came home to an awesome BBQ out at the pool with the GF, some close friends and one of the sopnes, and been drinking Talisker for the last 2 hours.

Never been happier, so not full of rage or hatred, so felt like sharing an opinion.

If you think sharing an oponion is rage or hatred or any of that BS, well, good for you.

Have fun in the Politics Forum, never been there.

That's where the real rage and hatred seeps out.

_

I think Tebow should be utilized in the Tightend position as some kind of pseudo-possession receiver.

Or maybe he should just be handed the ball from Mark as a running back?

Or maybe Stokes can go beat him up instead?