Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Mr. Tebow for motivating Mr. Sanchez, now kindly GTFO

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by John in CT View Post
    Tebow did nothing today because nothing needed to be done.

Jesus didn't go around curing healthy people, did he?
    RV, you are one funny dude.

Lay low, my friend.

_

JStokes, was the Beer flowing in that BBQ you were at?

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    You're the most condescending poster on JI, Pfail Strip and the Hampur combined. Always have been. It's what you do. Embrace it.

Btw, this was one of the most glorious of Jet home openers, the game was great, came home to an awesome BBQ out at the pool with the GF, some close friends and one of the sopnes, and been drinking Talisker for the last 2 hours.

Never been happier, so not full of rage or hatred, so felt like sharing an opinion.

If you think sharing an oponion is rage or hatred or any of that BS, well, good for you.

Have fun in the Politics Forum, never been there.

That's where the real rage and hatred seeps out.

_

Perhaps some helpful advice would be that you refrain from posting when you've been drinking, as it makes you look like a farking idiot ?

It did seem to be a little "not needed". When Sanchez is playing like he was today, you need to stick with the hot hand.

However, there's no way the Jets are going to get rid of him. He's here to stay. Also, at some point that wildcat will start to make some big plays. Tim Tebow should be a big part of that. At some point, the wildcat is going to pay dividends.

There are religious freaks here disguising themselves as "fans" and I find that distasteful.
    Hey holy rolling Catholic & God-fearing Stokes, I take it you're talking about me since I'm the only "fan" on here you called out as being a Jesus freak.

I guess I find that rather distasteful. So up yours.

You're the most condescending poster on JI, Pfail Strip and the Hampur combined. Always have been. It's what you do.
    Sorry you feel that way, I was honestly unaware you held me in such contempt. But fair enough.

If you think sharing an oponion is rage or hatred or any of that BS, well, good for you.
    Yes, I think your stated opinion on Tebow, from the day we aquired him, to today, has been oddly and unusually angry and aggressive for you.

You have your take, thats mine.

Have fun in the Politics Forum, never been there.

That's where the real rage and hatred seeps out.
    If you say so. The Poli-Sci guys are some of my favorite folks here. Like DOggin, Bitonti, Tater. As above, to each their own.

WC didn't show much today? Duh, they only ran a couple of plays really. As Sanchez said, that wasn't even the tip of the iceberg.

Why even bother with the WC as we were up by whatever ? Because just like everyone else, the WC sub package benefits from game time experience as well.

Now, if Tebow had come in, thrown a pick 6 and ruined a drive or something, then maybe there might be something to ***** about. Instead, Tebow came in, plays were modestly successful and productive, yet some people want to ***** like little pussies with their panties in a twist.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Perhaps some helpful advice would be that you refrain from posting when you've been drinking, as it makes you look like a farking idiot ?
    At least Stokes is a Jet fan and a die hard at that, he has been for decades. Thats more than we can say for you, so before you go around calling people idiots, go look in the mirror. Shouldnt you be watching the Bronco game anyway? I am sure all of your old friends in Bronco nation probably miss you.

Hall Of Fame
    Flame me all you want, but Tebow added absolutely nothing to the offense, the "wild cat" or "spread option" was phased out in the 50's (or Texas and Oklahoma in the 70's) and folks hoping this guy is any kind of savior are either delusional or Tebow-teabaggers.

I'm a Jet fan and I want what is best for the Jets.

Pulling our real QB out of the game whilst he's completing 70% of his passes for TDs and first downs for a guy who is going to stutter-step behind the LOS in order to gain a yard or 2 makes no sense to me.

If you thought he added something today, or didn't detract from the offense today, then we were just watching a different game.

And it was glorious at the stadium.

_

Flame me all you want, but Tebow added absolutely nothing to the offense, the "wild cat" or "spread option" was phased out in the 50's (or Texas and Oklahoma in the 70's) and folks hoping this guy is any kind of savior are either delusional or Tebow-teabaggers.

I'm a Jet fan and I want what is best for the Jets.

Pulling our real QB out of the game whilst he's completing 70% of his passes for TDs and first downs for a guy who is going to stutter-step behind the LOS in order to gain a yard or 2 makes no sense to me.

If you thought he added something today, or didn't detract from the offense today, then we were just watching a different game.

And it was glorious at the stadium.

_
    Dude please ... STFU

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    At least Stokes is a Jet fan and a die hard at that, he has been for decades. Thats more than we can say for you, so before you go around calling people idiots, go look in the mirror. Shouldnt you be watching the Bronco game anyway? I am sure all of your old friends in Bronco nation probably miss you.
    Wow, Stokes is a Jets fan ? No kidding. Guess that means that he and I actually have something in common then.

Hall Of Fame
    Hey, you Tebow-teabagging non-Jet fan.

What have I said that makes me look like a farking idiot?

That Sanchez looked like a franchise QB today?

That Tebow did absolutley nothing?

That literally every time he took a snap all it did was disrupt the offense?

Honestly, you're a Tebow fan first and foremost--you're not a Jet fan--give us your honest opinion.

Did anything Tebow do today make any sense? Did it help out the offense in any way? Did it "fool" anyone or "trick" anyone? Did it set the Bills defense back on it's heels? Did it open up the offense for the Jets?

Give me one f*cking play to point to.

If you weren't a Tebow-teabagger, would you not now be admitting, WTF are they doing?

Stop being a frauf, be honest.

What did you see TODAY that made any sense? The timing of him coming in, the play selection, the execution?

Enlighten us.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Wow, Stokes is a Jets fan ? No kidding. Guess that means that he and I actually have something in common then.
    Are you short as well?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Dude please ... STFU
    I don't listen to Sanchez haters telling me to STFU.

Sorry Sanchez played well today, must be killing you.

Seriously, GFY.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Are you short as well?
    WTF.

_

Sorry Sanchez played well today, must be killing you.

Seriously, GFY.

_
    Evidently you don't know how to read either ... Otherwise you would already know that I have been praising Sanchez all day ... Get a clue child.

Hey, you Tebow-teabagging non-Jet fan.

What have I said that makes me look like a farking idiot?

That Sanchez looked like a franchise QB today?

That Tebow did absolutley nothing?

That literally every time he took a snap all it did was disrupt the offense?
    Honestly, you're a Tebow fan first and foremost--you're not a Jet fan--give us your honest opinion.

Did anything Tebow do today make any sense? Did it help out the offense in any way? Did it "fool" anyone or "trick" anyone? Did it set the Bills defense back on it's heels? Did it open up the offense for the Jets?

Give me one f*cking play to point to.

If you weren't a Tebow-teabagger, would you not now be admitting, WTF are they doing?

Stop being a frauf, be honest.

What did you see TODAY that made any sense? The timing of him coming in, the play selection, the execution?

Enlighten us.

_
    This entire thread's existence makes you look like an idiot and/or a drunken fool.

You're right about Sanchez, he looked amazing today.

As for Tebow, no, WC didn't show much today at all. That said, last I checked, Sparano calls the plays and as he did such a great job today in every aspect of it, I'll presume that he had a reason for what he did.

We can speculate on what those reasons are, but we'd only be guessing at this point. Maybe Sparano just wanted Sanchez over on the sideline at certain points to talk to him. You know, those extra timeouts that Sparano talked about ? Or maybe Sparano just wanted to force Buffalo into certain defensive packages. Or maybe Sparano just wanted to give some vanilla snaps to the WildCat sub package since they had never faced an opposing team with it.

As I said, there's any number of motives or explanations for what was done with the WC today.

So, yeah, if based on what was seen on the field today, you are saying that Tebow should GTFO, then yes, you are being an idiot, drunken or otherwise.

Are you short as well?
    Bwahahahah, nope, I tower over Stokes.

And yet you'll tell Tim Tebow to GTFO after the Jets win the season opener by 20 pts.

I'll say it was really puzzling that they were taking out Mark after converting 3rd and longs through the air just to bring out Tebow for a 1st down option play. Mark was in a rhythm and they kept taking him out.

Tebow ran that same play 5 times, only changing the direction.

I don't like taking Mark out of the game, especially when he's hot. Over 70% completions. 3 TDs. Should have been 4. When we're in 3rd and short and we don't put Tebow in... that's weird. I guess there was no need to reveal the short yardage Tebow plays or possibly trick the game film students into thinking we have no plan for doing that. Maybe it was just to get Tebow some plays to give him and the offense something to study. I don't know, I'm not really that interested in speculating.

But I have said for years that I HATE when they pull Mark out of the game to try the wildcat. I used to curse like a sailor... and then Brad would convert and make a big gain and then I settled down. There are times it does work. Today it was the same play scattered all over the down and distance chart. We'll see. But I don't like it either way at all. You don't ever take your QB off the field IMO unless the game is out of reach.