Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Mr. Tebow for motivating Mr. Sanchez, now kindly GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Bwahahahah, nope, I tower over Stokes.
    So you're 5 feet tall?

I kid.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Job well done, you've sufficiently motivated sanchez to be better. Now leave.

I have never seen something more disfunctional than having an NFL QB playing very well, efficient, moving the offense, making big throws, scoring points, only to be removed at random from the game to get a non-productive, inconsequential freak-circus show on the field to sell tickets.

There is NO reason to have Tebow come in and disrupt an efficient, productive offense--it just doesn't make any football sense.

Is it early, is he going to make plays for us? Maybe. But his involvement today was just so blatantly driven by hype and back pages and ticket sales it almost made me vomit.

Let Sanchez have this team and we're going to have a big year. Stop with the freak circus sideshow.

_
    I've been with you all the way on this topic. You've supported Mark all along and it's clear you see the big picture. However I do think Tebow serves a purpose until we get Greene some help in the backfield. Most good teams have 2 backs to go to and the Jets have only one who is not elite. So unless we come up with another option to run the football, I don't mind Tebow. Call me crazy

Hall Of Fame

Instead, Tebow came in, plays were modestly successful and productive, yet some people want to ***** like little pussies with their panties in a twist.
    Whoa whoa whoa.

Did you just call ME a p*ssie?

Are you kidding me?

I've been a long suffering Jet fan since 1968, yeah I got one SB when I was 10, but since then misery.

But you have the audacity to call ME a p*ssie?

A f*cking Tebow ball sucking shaft swallowing fanboi following your wet dream around from city to city based upon what franchise he graces next?

Are you f*cking KIDDING me?

I'll debate Tebow and mechanics and physical and physiology and fanaticism all day.

But don't you DARE call me a p*ssie you fake fraudulent Tebow scrotum sucking sycophant.

You are not a Jet fan. You are a Tebow fan.

With all due respect.

_

Whoa whoa whoa.

Are you kidding me?

I've been a long suffering Jet fan since 1968, yeah I got one SB when I was 10, but since then misery.

A f*cking Tebow ball sucking shaft swallowing fanboi following your wet dream around from city to city based upon what franchise he graces next?

I'll debate Tebow and mechanics and physical and physiology and fanaticism all day.

But don't you DARE call me a p*ssie you fake fraudulent Tebow scrotum sucking sycophant.

With all due respect.

_
    You are an blindly ignorant little man. Out.

Whoa whoa whoa.

Are you kidding me?

With all due respect.

_
    Well said, pussie.

No one can take a power shot from Stokes.

Whoa whoa whoa.

Are you kidding me?

With all due respect.

_
    With regards to this thread ? yes, you are acting like a little ***** with your panties in a twist.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Evidently you don't know how to read either ... Otherwise you would already know that I have been praising Sanchez all day ... Get a clue child.
    Yeah, child, you've been hating on Sanchez for months now, he throws 3 TDs and completes 70% of his passes, what are you going to say, dick?

It's like if I said "Yipee- Obama made Columbus Day a national holiday!!"

It's fraudulent. Stick to your guns hater.

Mark will struggle soon enough and you'll show your true colors.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    When Tebow entered the game, I for one could not determine the course of the play about to ensue.......

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    No one can take a power shot from Stokes.
    That's cuz they're always crotch high....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Tebow Christ, another Stokes is gRunk thread.

I really hope we don't have to go through this every single week.

Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    That's cuz they're always crotch high....
    ROR

Hall Of Fame
    With regards to this thread ? yes, you are acting like a little ***** with your panties in a twist.
    Come on "Jet fan".

What have I said that's wrong, untruthful, fraudulent?

I'm a p*ssie, yet you're licking the balls on your Tebow poster because you know I'm right.

This has nothing to do with his mechanics, his ability to read defenses, his decision making.

You now realize thatTim Tebow is not nneded on this team, and now you're scouring the NFL as to where he takes his circus act next.

He was like taking a bag of sand to the beach today.

Insult me, but you know I'm right.

He'll never be the starting quarterback of the New York Jets.

Time to find a new team.

Btw, when you come back to visit next year from KC or Jax or Cleveland, I'll remember these debates fondly, will welcome you warmly.

_

Come on "Jet fan".

What have I said that's wrong, untruthful, fraudulent?

I'm a p*ssie, yet you're licking the balls on your Tebow poster because you know I'm right.

This has nothing to do with his mechanics, his ability to read defenses, his decision making.

You now realize thatTim Tebow is not nneded on this team, and now you're scouring the NFL as to where he takes his circus act next.

He was like taking a bag of sand to the beach today.

Insult me, but you know I'm right.

He'll never be the starting quarterback of the New York Jets.

Time to find a new team.

Btw, when you come back to visit next year from KC or Jax or Cleveland, I'll remember these debates fondly, will welcome you warmly.

_

Wow, your dumb drunken ass is still spouting off ? Seriously dude, you've got to work on that inferiority complex of your's.

It didn't feel like a joke when he kicked our asses last year!!

Hall Of Fame
    Wow, a mod and a Tebow-teabagger going with the "drunk" red-herring rather than address the content.

Where are all the "Sanchez sucks" threads in the dump?

A legitimate football discussion of how Tim Tebow affected our offense today, but since we scored 1000 points, who cares, let's just send it to the garbage dump.

Hey Paulie, I'm sober as a judge, but you go and mock the content.

Nice job, brilliant.

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

The sad thing is that I actually agreed with this thread from the onset, and I was 100% on board with the content for the most part... until the wheels fell off when you unleashed your Napoleanic rage against anyone who disagreed with you.

Wow, a mod and a Tebow-teabagger going with the "drunk" red-herring rather than address the content.

Where are all the "Sanchez sucks" threads in the dump?

A legitimate football discussion of how Tim Tebow affected our offense today, but since we scored 1000 points, who cares, let's just send it to the garbage dump.

Hey Paulie, I'm sober as a judge, but you go and mock the content.

Nice job, brilliant.

_
    come on man, after post #103 not only should this thread have been locked and dumped, but your Scrappy Doo arse should've been given the night off.

consider this your unofficial non-mod pre-band warning.

How many times have we seen someone being called a 'sycophant' around here?

Bewildered Beast
    Let me see if I have this right.

You want to keep running this unproductive freak circus show out there, taking the ball out of Sanchez's hand, disrupting the offense, the very flow of the game, in the hopes that 10 weeks from now Tebow is going to make a play that helps us?

How about we run a f*cking NFL offense with a real QB and kick ass.

Tebow is not a threat to throw, he is not that good of a runner, and you are taking the ball out of our most important offensive player.

F*cking brilliant.

_
    Rich Gannon (and his precious "insight") were wrong about this as you are.

The body language showed #6 up on his toes supporting while these plays were called. As a fan I am excited that all are on the same page.