Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mario Williams claims he was getting punched in the face all game

Jets Insider VIP

Mario Williams

Did he play today? LOL

All League
    good question lol

He DID !! With SAR and Tex proving yet again their knowledge is that of an 8 year old girl. Keep it up guys it is the negitive energy we all need !!!!!!!

BTW Rex thanks you for your suppot LOSER !!!!!

Veteran
    Who is this Austin Howard

Jets Insider VIP
    100 million dollars for Mario Williams. YIKES

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by J.E.T.Sfan4life View Post
    Who is this Austin Howard
    Mr.T should have addressed the RT problem and he didn't! I wonder why? lol

Kept telling people that he's massively overrated.

A physical freak? Yes. But if he was a truly great player, those Texans' defenses wouldn't have been so terrible for so long. It's not like he was a great player on an average defense, they were a bottom 3 defense year in and year out.

Mike Lombardi actually hinted at this on Bill Simmons' podcast. He called Williams a "sacker." He gets his sacks, but he doesn't cause disruption on a regular basis like Ware and JPP do.

keep in mind he hasn't played football in a year, he might still be a little rusty

Jets Insider VIP
    Mario who?

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post

A physical freak? Yes. But if he was a truly great player, those Texans' defenses wouldn't have been so terrible for so long. It's not like he was a great player on an average defense, they were a bottom 3 defense year in and year out.

Mike Lombardi actually hinted at this on Bill Simmons' podcast. He called Williams a "sacker." He gets his sacks, but he doesn't cause disruption on a regular basis like Ware and JPP do.
    ya think that maybe AUSTIN HOWARD did a good job on him? Just saying....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post

+1

Totally overrated. He's an amazing athlete, but a soft football player who disappears.

Yea he did. He came out, had a tackle, lunch, and front row seats to the circus at MetLife!

**** the haters.

He had a really really quiet game

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    Yea he did. He came out, had a tackle, lunch, and front row seats to the circus at MetLife!

**** the haters.
    well said! The same goes for the haters on this board that did not give Howard a chance against the pro-bowl DE. Buffalo is repited to have the best DL in the NFL. I think our OL dominated them!

This is the greatest F. U . to all those Bills fans who kept saying Mario would make this team elite. A total non factor in this game for 100 million. Sanchez had enough time to pull of a flea flicker, it was great protection by all especially Howard and was so happy to see for a change.

I honestly thought he would raise havoc today. Boy was I wrong. Not sure if he had a bad game or our OL just had a great game. For all we know Howard is a pro bowler. Who knows what it was. We'll find out ...

Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    I honestly thought he would raise havoc today. Boy was I wrong. Not sure if he had a bad game or our OL just had a great game. For all we know Howard is a pro bowler. Who knows what it was. We'll find out ...
    The Saints current LT, Bushrod, was their 3rd string tackle at the start of their Super Bowl year. The two guys in front of him went down early, Bushrod stepped in, and the job has been his ever since. He even made the Pro Bowl last year. People thought they were going to be screwed, then kept waiting for his level of play to drop off, but they won the Super Bowl.

This kind of thing happens on the offensive line more often than people realize.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post

**** the haters.
    You my idol.