Thread: What a day for Sanchez and Co

All Pro

What a day for Sanchez and Co

The Jets have been waiting for a statement game by Sanchez and he might have just done that. He looked very decisive, in control, and very accurate.

19-27 70.4%, 266 yards, 3TD-1INT, 123.4 rating

Thats the kind of number teams expect of their franchise QB and i dont think the Jets coaches or FO ever wondered if it happened but when, the kid has always shown potential and today was a day where it all came together

But the kind of performance he had today is in large part due to the fact that his OL decided to pass block for a change and the WR did a great job of setting their guy up and getting open and NOT DROPPING THE BALL!!

The 3 players on Offense i came away most impressed with were Sanchez, Hill, and Howard. Hill was a beast today and displayed why those measurables he has come in handy. And Howard, f***ing thank you for playing like an NFL RT and doing it against a beast in Williams.

Although one thing is glaringly clear and that is this team needs a true starting RB, Greene isnt that guy. Other than that though this team looked great and far surpassed my homeristic expectation of how the game was going to turn out today.

Its been a long time to be able to say it but : Good job offense
    Last edited by Pavilion; 09-09-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavilion View Post
    The Jets have been waiting for a statement game by Sanchez and he might have just done that. He looked very decisive, in control, and very accurate.

19-27 70.4%, 266 yards, 3TD-1INT, 123.4 rating

Thats the kind of number teams expect of their franchise QB and i dont think the Jets coaches or FO ever wondered if it happened but when, the kid has always shown potential and today was a day where it all came together

But the kind of performance he had today is in large part due to the fact that his OL decided to pass block for a change and the WR did a great job of setting their guy up and getting open and NOT DROPPING THE BALL!!

The 3 players on Offense i came away most impressed with were Sanchez, Hill, and Howard. Hill was a beast today and displayed why those measurables he has come in handy. And Howard, f***ing thank you for playing like an NFL RT and doing it against a beast in Williams.

Although one thing is glaringly clear and that is this team needs a true starting RB, Greene isnt that guy. Other than that though this team looked great and far surpassed my homeristic expectation of how the game was going to turn out today.

Its been a long time to be able to say it but : Good job offense
    Mark sanchez is a very good QB. Any other talk is nonsense. Give him an OLINE that can give him time and a Wr that can catch and you see the results.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Mark sanchez is a very good QB. Any other talk is nonsense. Give him an OLINE that can give him time and a Wr that can catch and you see the results.
    Thanks Cop.

All this talk of Sanchez should get rid of the ball within 1.5 seconds that people said on this board was NONSENSE.

The truth is if Sanchez has time he is an excellent QB