Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Braylon Edwards just dropped the game winning TD for Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    LOL.

We didn't start this ****ing thread!!
    read my post again.

it's aimed at both Braylon's supporters as well as his detractors.

move the **** on, all of youz

Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Veteran NFL WRs are paid million$ to catch those. Especially big name divas like Edwards.

The ball went right threw his hands.

Thanks for proving my earlier point.

First off, the pass wasn't exactly a floater that BE just dropped. That ball had some good zip on it.

Second, as the pics CLEARLY SHOW, that's 100% PASS INTERFERENCE. Could Braylon have made the catch regardless? Sure but the degree of difficulty was much much higher with a defender basically hugging him from behind.

Now if there was no defender around him and he didn't make the catch, *THEN* one can argue that he dropped a sure-fire Game-winning TD.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post

First off, the pass wasn't exactly a floater that BE just dropped. That ball had some good zip on it.

Second, as the pics CLEARLY SHOW, that's 100% PASS INTERFERENCE. Could Braylon have made the catch regardless? Sure but the degree of difficulty was much much higher with a defender basically hugging him from behind.

Now if there was no defender around him and he didn't make the catch, *THEN* one can argue that he dropped a sure-fire Game-winning TD.
    LOL. In trying to prove it was a drop, the screen shots illustrate that it was PI.

Nice.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Dump!!

All I know is when he was with us, BE made big plays and blocked well in the run game. Jets had a downfield threat and was not a dink and dunk offense like last season.

I like our young wrs and hope they develop into superstars. Doesn;t change the fact that I thing BE would've been a good addition to our team, not to mention the chemistry with Sanchez.

P.S. I just saw the replay...that was not an easy catch especially with the defender draped all over you.
    You sure?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dia9X...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Yes, we're sure. Did you see the Pics above yet or are you simply content to continue researching youtube for every single Braylon-bashing vid? "C'mon, man..."

Hall Of Fame

Braylon sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Braylon sucks.
    Still doesn't disprove the FACTS stated and backed up by visual evidence(Pics) above.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I seriously don't think that Braylon's Jets embargo has anything to do with football.

I think it was 100% Woody Johnson and his anti-drunk driving crusade.

Hall Of Fame
    Still doesn't disprove the FACTS stated and backed up by visual evidence(Pics) above.
    And he still sucks.

Why bother getting screen grabs to prove something a receiver for another team did?

Go spend your time wisely and get some screen grabs of Hill smartly switching the ball from his right hand to his left in order to get the ball inside the pylon and score his 2nd TD of his rookie game.

We would all like that very much.

All League
    He drops too many passes, gets arrested once a year and I'd much rather have a better runningback or depth along the offensive line than another receiver.

watch the video... those screen caps make it look like PI when it was not. it was simply great coverage by the 5'10" william gay. he didn't grab his arms or impede his path to the ball. a receiver like edwards should make that catch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxS8sVDi2B0

Veteran
    LOL. In trying to prove it was a drop, the screen shots illustrate that it was PI.

Nice.
    Wrong. The frames prove the ball hit BE in the hands and he WIFFED.

The actual video proves that BE and the Seahawks didn't look for a flag.

Hmmm. Nobody questioned it, not even the commentators.

In fact, they said the ball was wisely placed and those are the catches "big" WRs have to make.

I agree. LOL

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    watch the video... those screen caps make it look like PI when it was not. it was simply great coverage by the 5'10" william gay. he didn't grab his arms or impede his path to the ball. a receiver like edwards should make that catch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxS8sVDi2B0
    Amen

Amen
    Much happier and content after Hill's performance against the Bills that Jets FO made the right move. Was neutral about BE but after his recent criticism of Sanchez he could try to be classy and do his talking on the field. Feel sorry for the dude but he kind of set himself up. Hope he gets his game together now but Thrill Hill is the real man!!

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    And he still sucks.

Why bother getting screen grabs to prove something a receiver for another team did?

Go spend your time wisely and get some screen grabs of Hill smartly switching the ball from his right hand to his left in order to get the ball inside the pylon and score his 2nd TD of his rookie game.

We would all like that very much.
    Why are you talking to me then? You should tell that to the person who actually posted the screen-grabs.

I seriously don't think that Braylon's Jets embargo has anything to do with football.

I think it was 100% Woody Johnson and his anti-drunk driving crusade.
    This. 1000%!

Wrong. The frames prove the ball hit BE in the hands and he WIFFED.

The actual video proves that BE and the Seahawks didn't look for a flag.

Hmmm. Nobody questioned it, not even the commentators.

In fact, they said the ball was wisely placed and those are the catches "big" WRs have to make.

I agree. LOL
    Just because BE and the Seahawks didn't look for a flag, didn't mean that there shouldn't have been one there. 'Cause there sure as hell should've been one, IMO.

It's a moot point, though. Braylon will get other chances since Tate will be out a considerable time. He'll get his share of TDs and the like...

In the meantime, we'll get our share of Hill TD's and more TD's....
    Last edited by Vin; 09-10-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Much happier and content after Hill's performance against the Bills that Jets FO made the right move. Was neutral about BE but after his recent criticism of Sanchez he could try to be classy and do his talking on the field. Feel sorry for the dude but he kind of set himself up. Hope he gets his game together now but Thrill Hill is the real man!!
    +1

A fab start for Hill and he'll only get better.

Only we could spend time arguing about this after yesterday's game.

F*** the future, after the way last year ended and this offseason, I'm going to bask in yesterday's game for a couple of days

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Some of you are down right mental. Please tell me your secretly Seahawk fans.

NY does not like guys like Braylon. He will end up face down, naked, on the floor of a bedroom in dowtown NYC dead at 29 with indications of a possible overdose. Not in my town & not on my team. Thanks.

Hall Of Fame
    Why are you talking to me then? You should tell that to the person who actually posted the screen-grabs.
    I'm gonna PM the bastard right now

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    Some of you are down right mental. Please tell me your secretly Seahawk fans.

NY does not like guys like Braylon. He will end up face down, naked, on the floor of a bedroom in dowtown NYC dead at 29 with indications of a possible overdose. Not in my town & not on my team. Thanks.
    This is just dumb post. What the heck are you talking about?? Please explain your post above? As far as I know, BE has never been involved with any drugs; he had a DUI....as countless other NFL players, other pros, doctors, lawyers, politicans, and yes, limo drivers.

Stay classy, limo lady.....stay classy!