Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 171

Thread: Braylon Edwards just dropped the game winning TD for Seattle

  1. #81
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

    This thread was just a poster's way of dumping on Edwards to try and stick it to those of us who support him.


    And no, I'm not saying the mods suck.
    Actually Jordy, no it wasn't intended to stick it to anyone. I wish we kept Braylon instead of Holmes, but if we did we more than likely wouldn't have Hill on our roster now. That's all I meant when I posted this thread. I should have explained it more fully when I said it made me feel better about Hill...

    I believe Hill will be every bit as good as BE was and more in time. It would have been sick if kept Edwards and Holmes AND still picked up Hill though. If Edwards gets cut for some reason I hope Tanny picks him up...

  2. #82
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,578
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    This is just dumb post. What the heck are you talking about?? Please explain your post above? As far as I know, BE has never been involved with any drugs; he had a DUI....as countless other NFL players, other pros, doctors, lawyers, politicans, and yes, limo drivers.

    Stay classy, limo lady.....stay classy!
    Where did I say he is on drugs? All I am saying is if a guy like Braylon with a low threshold for tolerance (and that has been proven) then NY is no place for him. Have you lived in NYC your whole life? I have. Were you at any of the NYJ charity events that Braylon attended? I was. Like I said, not in my town, not on my team.

    And please don't respond to my posts, I'm not here to cyber debate futile subjects. Thanks.

  3. #83
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Time to get liquored up, maybeeze Blackhaus.
    Maybe punch out some midgets. Sorry I mean little people.

  4. #84
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much you want to bet next time that ball goes to Rice?

  5. #85
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    Where did I say he is on drugs? All I am saying is if a guy like Braylon with a low threshold for tolerance (and that has been proven) then NY is no place for him. Have you lived in NYC your whole life? I have. Were you at any of the NYJ charity events that Braylon attended? I was. Like I said, not in my town, not on my team.

    And please don't respond to my posts, I'm not here to cyber debate futile subjects. Thanks.
    Yet, you supported the signing of a guy who literally shot himself in a crowded place in NYC. A guy who could have easily killed someone else because he brought a loaded gun into a crowded place in NYC. NYC was sure the place for that guy, huh? Btw, how'd that signing work out?

    You're a joke, limo.
    Last edited by detectivekimble; 09-10-2012 at 10:17 PM.

  6. #86
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    580
    Post Thanks / Like

  7. #87
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    Some of you are down right mental. Please tell me your secretly Seahawk fans.

    NY does not like guys like Braylon. He will end up face down, naked, on the floor of a bedroom in dowtown NYC dead at 29 with indications of a possible overdose. Not in my town & not on my team. Thanks.

    You call some of us mental and then you post such an absurd comment afterward? alrighty then....
    Last edited by Vin; 09-10-2012 at 10:47 PM.

  8. #88
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    You call some of us mental and then you post such an absurd comment afterward? alrighty then....
    Agreed. It was far too much.

  9. #89
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    Yet, you supported the signing of a guy who literally shot himself in a crowded place in NYC. A guy who could have easily killed someone else because he brought a loaded gun into a crowded place in NYC. NYC was sure the place for that guy, huh? Btw, how'd that signing work out?

    You're a joke, limo.
    well since you asked
    2011 stats
    plaxico burress: 612 yd 8TD
    braylon edwards: 181yd 0TD

    I think we made the right choice for last season even if plax wasn't that good. and driving around blotto with teammates in the car is just as dangerous as carrying a loaded gun around with you. stop being a hypocrite. edwards is just as stupid as every other WR you hate not named braylon

  10. #90
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    well since you asked
    2011 stats
    plaxico burress: 612 yd 8TD
    braylon edwards: 181yd 0TD

    I think we made the right choice for last season even if plax wasn't that good. and driving around blotto with teammates in the car is just as dangerous as carrying a loaded gun around with you. stop being a hypocrite. edwards is just as stupid as every other WR you hate not named braylon
    So you're saying that Santonio Holmes is stupid?

    I can buy that for a dollar.

  11. #91
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    well since you asked
    2011 stats
    plaxico burress: 612 yd 8TD
    braylon edwards: 181yd 0TD

    I think we made the right choice for last season even if plax wasn't that good. and driving around blotto with teammates in the car is just as dangerous as carrying a loaded gun around with you. stop being a hypocrite. edwards is just as stupid as every other WR you hate not named braylon
    and you're not even a detective. Nice work

  12. #92
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    So you're saying that Santonio Holmes is stupid?

    I can buy that for a dollar.
    I know. it's the NFL's worst kept secret

  13. #93
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,578
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    Yet, you supported the signing of a guy who literally shot himself in a crowded place in NYC. A guy who could have easily killed someone else because he brought a loaded gun into a crowded place in NYC. NYC was sure the place for that guy, huh? Btw, how'd that signing work out?

    You're a joke, limo.
    Notice I never respond to your posts because they are full of self loathing and below my standard of poster I choose to interact with. By your last line (and once again) personal attack on me only furthers my validation that you are clueless & only here to start trouble where there is none. There's a bus leaving for Braylonville in 10 minutes, please be under it and never respond to one of my posts again. Thanks.

  14. #94
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    Notice I never respond to your posts because they are full of self loathing and below my standard of poster I choose to interact with. By your last line (and once again) personal attack on me only furthers my validation that you are clueless & only here to start trouble where there is none. There's a bus leaving for Braylonville in 10 minutes, please be under it and never respond to one of my posts again. Thanks.
    I seriously hope he's not really a detective.

  15. #95
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    Notice I never respond to your posts because they are full of self loathing and below my standard of poster I choose to interact with. By your last line (and once again) personal attack on me only furthers my validation that you are clueless & only here to start trouble where there is none. There's a bus leaving for Braylonville in 10 minutes, please be under it and never respond to one of my posts again. Thanks.
    And everything I said in my post was true. That's why you can't respond to it. Once again limo, you're a joke.
    Last edited by detectivekimble; 09-10-2012 at 11:26 PM.

  16. #96
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    well since you asked
    2011 stats
    plaxico burress: 612 yd 8TD
    braylon edwards: 181yd 0TD

    I think we made the right choice for last season even if plax wasn't that good. and driving around blotto with teammates in the car is just as dangerous as carrying a loaded gun around with you. stop being a hypocrite. edwards is just as stupid as every other WR you hate not named braylon
    Actually, no. There's a reason why one got thrown in the slammer, and the other got probation.

    And the better comparison would be taking Edwards' numbers from 2010, in the same offense, with the same, albeit more inexperienced, QB. Afterall, that's what/who Plaxico was "replacing."

    Btw, which guy has a job in the NFL this year? One is starting for an NFL team and the other is sitting at home on the couch. That tells you all you need to know.

  17. #97
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,578
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    I seriously hope he's not really a detective.
    Actually I think it's a she & has been trolling this board ever since she got banned. People like this only post negative pot shots in the hopes of garnering the wrong kind of attention then wearing it like a badge of honor on another website. The kind of person that would have gotten in the car with Braylon even though he was pounding down drinks all night. In fact there was a woman and another guy with edwards, Brick & Vern that night he got pulled over.

    Vin, can you confirm or deny this being the 4th guy in the Range Rover? (-;

  18. #98
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    Actually I think it's a she & has been trolling this board ever since she got banned. People like this only post negative pot shots in the hopes of garnering the wrong kind of attention then wearing it like a badge of honor on another website. The kind of person that would have gotten in the car with Braylon even though he was pounding down drinks all night. In fact there was a woman and another guy with edwards, Brick & Vern that night he got pulled over.

    Vin, can you confirm or deny this being the 4th guy in the Range Rover? (-;
    You're wrong, as usual. Check out Plaxico's stats for this year:

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/...laxico-burress

    Pretty impressive.

  19. #99
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    Actually, no. There's a reason why one got thrown in the slammer, and the other got probation.

    And the better comparison would be taking Edwards' numbers from 2010, in the same offense, with the same, albeit more inexperienced, QB. Afterall, that's what/who Plaxico was "replacing."

    Btw, which guy has a job in the NFL this year? One is starting for an NFL team and the other is sitting at home on the couch. That tells you all you need to know.
    oh ok. driving around completely wasted with teammates in the car isn't dangerous then. braylon certainly couldn't have killed anybody. I stand corrected detective, I take it all back. I don't buy any of your other excuses though. I was talking about 2011 braylon vs. 2011 plaxico. because you referenced the 2011 signing of plaxico. I know braylon was good in 2010. I also know he hasn't done crap since then. he's supremely overrated. and it's telling that the rookie hill came up with 2TD's in his first NFL game, something braylon was incapable of doing with the jets. and if your homeboy keeps letting balls slip through his hands like that, he'll be on the couch playing madden with plax sooner than you think
    Last edited by cant wait; 09-10-2012 at 11:45 PM.

  20. #100
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    oh ok. driving around completely wasted with teammates in the car isn't as dangerous. braylon certainly couldn't have killed anybody. I stand corrected, detective. I don't buy any of your other excuses. I was talking about 2011 braylon vs. 2011 plaxico. 2010 braylon ended in 2010
    Who said he was completely wasted? He got pulled over for tints. And, not that you know anything about crime and punishment, but the vast majority of people who drive drunk go undetected. The legal limit for being "drunk" isn't very high. Most people don't even feel impaired at or above the legal limits (.08 in NJ). Carrying a loaded gun in a loose waistband in a crowded place is much, much more dangerous. Why the hell do you think the penalties for Plaxico's crimes are much greater?

    Also, I don't know if you noticed, but Braylon didn't play most of 2011, and when he did, he was on a bum knee.

    Since you're in the business of comparing stats, why don't we compare their 2012 production so far? How come Plaxico doesn't have a job this year?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us