Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: The Denver Mannings vs The ****tsburgh ****heads Game Thread

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,466

    The Denver Mannings vs The ****tsburgh ****heads Game Thread

    because why not?





    VS




  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,095
    Those Denver Cheerleaders are hot! Watch out girls!

    Last edited by The Boston Patriot; 09-09-2012 at 08:54 PM.

  3. #3
    needless to say, this Steelers D looks a tad tougher than the Jills'.


    next week will be a big test

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,068
    Steelers will gargle our balls as well....


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  5. #5
    BBAngel, where you at???

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,466
    We're going to get assraped by the officials playing in ****tsburgh next week for sure.

    Really going to need our pass rush to step up next week.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,066
    Testicles.




    That is all.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,466
    HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SEE THIS CAMRY EFFECT COMMERCIAL

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,066
    Chick in Hyundai commercial - hit it, or hit it with a bat?

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,066
    And what the hell exactly is "100% natural lime flavor"?

  11. #11
    Ben is crazy on broken plays. Guys always finds a receiver. Gonna be tough next week.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,942
    Demarius Thomas is just too fast there...

    Something bout those GT receivers

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,017
    Manning looking good tonight. Nice to see.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    If Sanchez plays well next week and Tebow does nothing, I'm going to get bant.

    Because if you say Sanchez played well and Tebow did nothing, you're in trouble.

    You can't make this up.

    I think Sooth sold out to Woody.

    _

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,622
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    If Sanchez plays well next week and Tebow does nothing, I'm going to get bant.

    Because if you say Sanchez played well and Tebow did nothing, you're in trouble.

    You can't make this up.

    I think Sooth sold out to Woody.

    _

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    If Sanchez plays well next week and Tebow does nothing, I'm going to get bant.

    Because if you say Sanchez played well and Tebow did nothing, you're in trouble.

    You can't make this up.

    I think Sooth sold out to Woody.

    _
    No, acting like Hank the angry drunken dwarf will get you in trouble.


    stop blaming Tebow for everything.

  17. #17
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    No, acting like Hank the angry drunken dwarf will get you in trouble.


    stop blaming Tebow for everything.
    Good, so it's not just me.

    Maybe Stokes needs an intervention. Who wants to be the intervention leader? I nominate Ragu.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    No, acting like Hank the angry drunken dwarf will get you in trouble.


    stop blaming Tebow for everything.
    LOL.

    Stay out of the badger dens Stokes.

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post

    Maybe Stokes needs an intervention. Who wants to be the intervention leader? I nominate Ragu.
    He would be the natural choice , Liver Leader and 80's electronica music idol.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,466
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    LOL.

    Stay out of the badger dens Stokes.
    Ok, not bad. You've moved up to #1,008

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us