Thread: Rex Ryan post-game interview

Rex Ryan post-game interview

Was anyone else impressed by the Rex Ryan post-game interview today? He started off by saying that he had lied at the team dinner last night since he said they'd score 50 on the Bills.

As much as he was motivating and overall very positive, he certainly poured some cold water on the defense because they "stopped tackling".

I looked around for a video of it online but wasn't able to find one yet. Anyway - very impressed by our coach and how he made it very clear that he's happy with the result but the Jets still left a lot on the table and need to make some improvements.

I assume it's the one up on the Jets site. That one's chopped up, though.

Anyway, I'm really happy with our team. Everyone seems confident and ready to make good things happen. Hopefully we'll take what we did today into Pittsburgh next week.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... rex is teh awesome! ...

l_j_r

So Rex is good again? I thought he sucked?

It was a scaled back and refreshing Rex interview. Like what I hear from Sanchez too.

Quote Originally Posted by BaysideSteve View Post
    Was anyone else impressed by the Rex Ryan post-game interview today? He started off by saying that he had lied at the team dinner last night since he said they'd score 50 on the Bills.

As much as he was motivating and overall very positive, he certainly poured some cold water on the defense because they "stopped tackling".

I looked around for a video of it online but wasn't able to find one yet. Anyway - very impressed by our coach and how he made it very clear that he's happy with the result but the Jets still left a lot on the table and need to make some improvements.
    Plus 1 this shows Rex'sgrowth, he let the D know it's unacceptable to let up.