Thread: I'm Going to Enjoy being 1-0!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm Going to Enjoy being 1-0!!

I had a great time today- awesome tailgate with my two sons (got my oldest to come home from college) plus four of my oldest, dearest Jets buddies. Gorgeous, sunny day. Sanchez looked great, Landry was laying wood, and even Folk looked good. Plus a huge, high-scoring win for Jets over a division foe after all the pre-season handwringing, overall whining and moaning. I had a great time, we're 1-0, and I'm going to enjoy the week. The rest of you can go back to your misery. Not me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by regen View Post
    I had a great time today- awesome tailgate with my two sons (got my oldest to come home from college) plus four of my oldest, dearest Jets buddies. Gorgeous, sunny day. Sanchez looked great, Landry was laying wood, and even Folk looked good. Plus a huge, high-scoring win for Jets over a division foe after all the pre-season handwringing, overall whining and moaning. I had a great time, we're 1-0, and I'm going to enjoy the week. The rest of you can go back to your misery. Not me.
    And don't forget we are tied for first place and 1 up on those other guys in the stadium. Just gets better and better

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Undefeated, baby!