Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can't wait to hear what Fatcessa has to say tomorrow...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Do you really expect anyone's opinion of the jets to change after one home game? No one is going to change their opinion of a team based on one game.
    If the jets continue to put points up on the board and get more turnovers than give after 4 games, then opinions will start to change. But right now I dont expect a lot of people change thier minds on the jets going from 7-9 to 11-5 which is where the great majority of people were.

Jet fans should be happy that the team looked a lot better than expected. but to think that fans of opposing teams such as the Franseca with the Giants will change thier opinion is nuts. Your trying to associate fans of other teams with the fickleness of middle school girls.
    The OP never said, Fatcessa will change his attitude toward the Jets. He wondered how the fat piece of sh!t would spin this 1 victory into literally nothing positive.
    Your retort doesn't fit the question.
    More importantly, Jets 1-0. VaGiants 0-1 and this is good.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Caller #8 a Bills fan....they're QB was so putrid and awful. Always knew the Bills sucked.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HessStation View Post
    Caller #8 a Bills fan....they're QB was so putrid and awful. Always knew the Bills sucked.
    and all we read the past few years was, who is the 2nd best qb in the afc east? henne, sanchez or fitsy? any takers? tannyhill anyone?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    so...1 out of 8 callers was a Jets fan who wanted to talk about Rex throwing the red flag too easy on penalties. and only 15 more minutes til the Yankees!!!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting commercials in before the Yanks.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    caller #9 Jets fan! about the Bills not a good team, lets see what they do against Pitt. Can't judge the game b/c it was a blowout

caller #10 Jets fan! Back to the Tebow thing.

caller #11 Jets Fan! "Well, Bills aren't a terrible team...Jets aren't a bad team either, they're like a 500 team too."

caller #12...Nails him on the only talking about the negatives of the Tebow plays...He disagrees....carries on about Tebow plays.

caller #13...talks about the NFL officials.

2:03 so close to being done with this Jets talk LOL.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets still haven't beaten a team with a winning record

/francessa

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    caller #14....objective, positive remarks on the safeties and DL. "The D is better...let's see the OL against Pitt next week....oh heard the OL got away with a lot of non calls." On Hill, needs to see more...but the Buffalo secondary was terrible.

So basically Jets did good but the Bills QB and secondary was terrible....in end.

NOW ON TO THE REST OF THE LEAGUE AND THE YANKS WOHOOOO!!!

*Stiff back finally relaxes*

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    The OP never said, Fatcessa will change his attitude toward the Jets. He wondered how the fat piece of sh!t would spin this 1 victory into literally nothing positive.
    Your retort doesn't fit the question.
    More importantly, Jets 1-0. VaGiants 0-1 and this is good.
    Why does it not fit the statement? why would he not try to find a hole in the jets performance, he is on record stating the he does not think the jets are as good as they were 2 and 3 years ago. He will not change his tune based on one game and he will find holes in the performance.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    And let's not mistake these for random callers. He has guys screen the calls and only takes the ones that fit into his agenda or that he thinks he can easily beat into submission.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I listened and thought he was very fair. He was very complimentary of the team's performance and even refused to criticize the porous run D, saying he didn't put any stock into what happened on D after we got the big lead. He correctly pointed out that the Tebow package did nothing in this game except remove a hot QB from the field.

SAR is manipulating people as usual by cropping a few select quotes that make it seem like Francesa was critical. In reality, he gave the Jets props and didn't even criticize aspects of the game that were worthy of criticism. I don't like his show, but he did nothing wrong or anti-Jet today.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard Francesa, SAR took his words out of context. He said Jest fans, as all fans from teams that won in week one are celebrating.

I hate Francesa, but in truth, from the little I heard (the first segment of his show), I didn't think his comments were anti-Jets.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course that's what he does. He does it to support his negative anti Jet agenda.

Practice Squad
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    This post was edited by VICTORY MONDAY!

"Keeping You Troll Free on Victory Monday"
    I like this... is this a new policy?

But really... why do any of you listen to Fatcessass? I wouldn't know much of anything about him if not for you guys always posting about how much he bashes the Jets.

Back in the late '80s-early-'90s there was someone hosted MSG who also hated and bashed the Jets at every turn, including during the regular sports news. Black haired dude with a troll face. Always miserable. Who was that guy and did he die of a hate-induced heart attack?
    Last edited by ChrisChrusher#40; 09-10-2012 at 10:17 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    why the F*ck do you azz munches listen to this guy? Do you like getting kicked in the balls?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    for godsake

turn the fat turd OFF

fewer listeners equal lower arbitrons equal the only really bad thing that can happen to Fatso

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    When Stephen A Smith is on the other channel and you want sports, in this area we are screwed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    neither of those two do sports

anything is better than listening to either of them

read a good book

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

read a good book
    sg3's book of choice:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    When Stephen A Smith is on the other channel and you want sports, in this area we are screwed.
    +1

I would love to see a decent sports show put up against Francesa in the 1-6 slot in NY.