Thread: Better them then us!

Better them then us!

Just thought it would neat to see what some rams fans thought about their offense. I understand the rams aren't world beaters to begin with.

RamDez

Cool Half time thoughts

Man, we need to get some offence going. 91 yards!!

RealRam

Re: Half time thoughts

Rams most definitely need to find a way to gain more yards!!! The only explanation, IMO, is that the offense is just now starting to become one. There were four (five?) drives deep in our own territory where we simply could not get out of the hole -- just punt after punt.

Last week someone here said we need TD's, more TDs. So far top understatement!

http://www.clanram.com/forums/f11/ha...houghts-49346/

Feels the like when the Chiefs fleeced us for herm.

I get enraged thinking about the fact that we wasted SIX YEARS running a Schitty Offense. Of those six years, we had two legit superbowl chances. Ruined.

All gone. Because it took SIX YEARS for the Jets to realize that little Bri Bri is a fraud.

It was soooooooooooooo sweet to watch the Jets put out a real NFL offense today, with receivers running real routes and getting real first downs and chunks of yardage.

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't care what anyone says, Sparano called an infinitely better game than Schitty had in a LONG time.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I don't care what anyone says, Sparano called an infinitely better game than Schitty had in a LONG time.
    I go to every Jets home game.

Watch every road game on TV.

I'm killing myself to think of a game where Shottys play calling was as good as todays. I guess Favre vs Warner and the Cards...does that count since Favre made the Jets run what he liked?

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I don't care what anyone says, Sparano called an infinitely better game than Schitty had EVER.
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMadman View Post
    There were four (five?) drives deep in our own territory where we simply could not get out of the hole -- just punt after punt.
    Hauntingly familiar, innit?

This makes me feel real bad for Sam Bradford.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    I go to every Jets home game.

Watch every road game on TV.

I'm killing myself to think of a game where Shottys play calling was as good as todays. I guess Favre vs Warner and the Cards...does that count since Favre made the Jets run what he liked?
    That was my first thought when watching today's game. I was so taken back by how refreshing it was.