Thread: Sanchez looked Great.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanchez looked Great.

After being a Sanchez apologist for 3 years I got sick of his act and bashed him all preseason. I am glad he made me look foolish yesterday.
    I have always said he reminded me of Brees and people thought I was crazy, but the potential is there. If he does this vs Pittsburgh and houston in the next few weeks I think we have our franchise QB.

Now that Sanchez seems to have solidified himself as the franchise QB, maybe the haters in Jet Nation can embrace Tebow for what he is... A backup QB who has skills that can be used in the wildcat and wherever else he is needed.

Sanchez thrives under pressure, should not be coddled and babied. The fact that some Jets fans worry about his psyche is laughable.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangenius View Post
    After being a Sanchez apologist for 3 years I got sick of his act and bashed him all preseason. I am glad he made me look foolish yesterday.
    I have always said he reminded me of Brees and people thought I was crazy, but the potential is there. If he does this vs Pittsburgh and houston in the next few weeks I think we have our franchise QB.

Now that Sanchez seems to have solidified himself as the franchise QB, maybe the haters in Jet Nation can embrace Tebow for what he is... A backup QB who has skills that can be used in the wildcat and wherever else he is needed.

Sanchez thrives under pressure, should not be coddled and babied. The fact that some Jets fans worry about his psyche is laughable.
    good for you eating a little crow sir.. some here have to have it force fed.. sanchez is still very young, talented & tough.. all he did yesterday was continue his path to becoming a top tier NFL QB.. good post..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangenius View Post

Dont expect perfection every week, he is still growing. But he is on his way

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flip-flopper.