Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jets vs Dolphins - Who's going?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDelray View Post
    I'd be completely shocked if the local CBS affiliate let this Miami / Jets game be blacked out.

That would make no sense at all, with all the NY'ers down here in "the 6th borough".

Not to mention the whole Tebow / Florida thing.

I bet they buy up the needed amount of tix.
    i hope so. i know, woe is me, I'll just have to go to the game!

i don't mind if it rains. I sat through the downpour Christmas Day several years back when doug jolley made his only play of the season. it's the sun i can't take (fair skinned redhead bastard son).

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozy72 View Post
    i hope so. i know, woe is me, I'll just have to go to the game!

i don't mind if it rains. I sat through the downpour Christmas Day several years back when doug jolley made his only play of the season.
    I was at that awful game as well. I went alone because no one wanted to go to a game on Christmas night.

My fun tailgate consisted of me sitting in my fogged-up car, in the parking lot, in the dark, for an hour and a half, while the monsoon took place outside.

[No need to insert obligitory wisecrack here about me alone in a fogged up car, see, I've just done it for you!].

Then wandering around fruitlessly trying to sell my remaining single ticket. And hungry as well.

The gametime experience was not much better.

Make sure who ever goes you say hi to Sid Rosenberg while he's drunk and puking behind his car on the highway after an all-nighter at Tootsies.

Can anyone join in on the tailgate with the south florida jets fan? or did u have go with the the group to the game to gain admittance to the duffys tailgate?

Quote Originally Posted by ratliff5 View Post
    Can anyone join in on the tailgate with the south florida jets fan? or did u have go with the the group to the game to gain admittance to the duffys tailgate?
    You can't go in the duffys tailgate but you can hang out with the group where the bus parks bus lot 23 i believe

Practice Squad
    NO Blackout on TV in South Florida.

They met the requirement, one way or another.

I"ll be there in person though!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...,3183240.story