Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skip Bayless doubles down on the trolling re:Sanchez

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Skip Bayless doubles down on the trolling re:Sanchez

Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayless
    Stephen A called Sanchez's peformance best of his reg-season career. I call it misleading/overrated. RyanFitz so awful took pressure off.

Does anyone remember ugly early INT Sanchez threw when under pressure from Tebow sharing snaps in BFF Offense he has readily embraced?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bayless, SAS, Fatso. They are al the same. Blowhard, screaming idiots for ratings.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsman51 View Post
    Stephen A called Sanchez's peformance best of his reg-season career. I call it misleading/overrated. RyanFitz so awful took pressure off.

Does anyone remember ugly early INT Sanchez threw when under pressure from Tebow sharing snaps in BFF Offense he has readily embraced?

Skip Bayless is a worthless hack.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Skip Bayless is the most worthless sports media "expert" I have ever listened to.

Seriously, Skip, do the world a favor and quit. Or better yet, tell Shaq that you know more about basketball than he does and challenge him to a game of one on one.

If I ever met Skip Bayless, I would go right up to him and tell him how worthless of a human being he is. Seriously, there are Iraqi soldiers that have contributed more to the United States than he has.

Take nothing that this privileged guy says seriously. I don't know who he ****ed to get his job (a guy, of course), but he's more worthless than worthless.

Another great job by the ESPN human resources department. Hire more like Skip, so your shows can get even lower ratings.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Bayless, SAS, Fatso. They are al the same. Blowhard, screaming idiots for ratings.
    PLEASE tell us how you really feel

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the link to that doosh Skip and that other moron Steven A. Smith debating the subject:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8362086

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsman51;4589293]Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayless
    QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember it. It was 48 points ago.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bayless doesn't even hide his trolling

At least SAS hit the nail on the head about this being one of Sanchez's best reg season games.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shevys View Post
    Here's the link to that doosh Skip and that other moron Steven A. Smith debating the subject:

I have to say, after watching the clip...eventhough I hate Bayless.... It was Stephen A. that was the worse bozo.... what does either of these guys know about football??

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish someone would smack Skippy's mug around. Just once. His facial expressions along with spewing his made up opinions make me have a violent thoughts about punching his teeth down his throat, and I'm not a violent man. He does his job well if that's what he's going for, I'll give him that.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still waiting for Troy Aikman to beat the sh!t out of Skip for implying that the former was gay.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's face it.. not secret that Sports Media has entered the entertainment arena. Typical Point and Counter Point banter... Thought SAS gave much better perspective....

not sure if either of them are able to address the question. 1 game proves nothing.... There where many positive things to say on how Sanchez played yesterday... It was by no means a perfect performance...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shevys View Post

Why did I watch that? Those guys should be in clown makeup with big floppy shoes.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Whats more shocking that he didn't say he was wrong or that anyone expected him to say that he was wrong?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Bayless doesn't even hide his trolling

At least SAS hit the nail on the head about this being one of Sanchez's best reg season games.
    Watching those two, they are both like those clowns at amusement parks where you spray water in their mouth and the top of their heads blows up. Worst sports duo.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Why did I watch that? Those guys should be in clown makeup with big floppy shoes.
    Sorry. I should have posted a warning that you will never recover those 4 minutes of your life back.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    His (Bayless) entire argument seems to be based on two plays. The pick that Sanchez through, and the fact that Fitz gave it right back (nice pick by Revis btw, almost baited him). He somehow equates the Sanchez pick to Sanchez not liking the offense in general and Tebow coming in occasionally. He probably doesn't even think his argument is valid, just doesn't want egg on his face.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO TO HELL, SKIP BAYLESS !!!!!!

No, but really, get diarrhea tonight.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    Watching those two, they are both like those clowns at amusement parks where you spray water in their mouth and the top of their heads blows up. Worst sports duo.

So you're saying they're like a circus act.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post
    So you're saying they're like a circus act.
    LOL.