Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: To my Green and White Brethren, we need some skin in the game re: Hill, kerley, Mark

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

To my Green and White Brethren, we need some skin in the game re: Hill, kerley, Mark

Unless you were a major believer, it's doubtful that many of you have either one of our boys, especially to those in leagues with majority non-Jets fans.

Who are you picking up from the WW tomorrow?

Sanchez would be a solid pick for those lacking a solid-backup, or to the poor guy stuck with Russel Wilson or Josh Freeman at the helm. I have Manning and Schaub, so as much as I'd like to align interests with Mark, it's doubtful for me.

I'd take Kerley over Hill just because he's not as raw, will likely be on a nickle or safety for many plays, and returns kicks.

I'm hoping to take them both and drop retreads like Mike Williams and Nate Burrelson.

Anyone with me?

PS: Still wouldn't touch Shonn with a 10-foot pole.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsman51 View Post
    Unless you were a major believer, it's doubtful that many of you have either one of our boys, especially to those in leagues with majority non-Jets fans.

Who are you picking up from the WW tomorrow?

Sanchez would be a solid pick for those lacking a solid-backup, or to the poor guy stuck with Russel Wilson or Josh Freeman at the helm. I have Manning and Schaub, so as much as I'd like to align interests with Mark, it's doubtful for me.

I'd take Kerley over Hill just because he's not as raw, will likely be on a nickle or safety for many plays, and returns kicks.

I'm hoping to take them both and drop retreads like Mike Williams and Nate Burrelson.

Anyone with me?

PS: Still wouldn't touch Shonn with a 10-foot pole.
    I have ARodgers, so Sanchez isn't worth it. However, I dropped a TE and picked up Hill right after my draft, as a later season potential flex play.

Clearly, I should have started him, what with Jennings, Boldin, and Nate Washington accounting for only 27 points (11 were Nate's in the flex).