Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 55

Thread: Fight in upper deck video from yesterday.

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    10,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Who knows? May some of Bills fans punched his b!tch before the camera started rolling.

    I was at the other section, we had some scattering Bills fans. They behaved civilized and left after the halftime.
    Along with every1 else in the stadium.

  2. #22
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Kerry Rhodes is a guido?

  3. #23
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,379
    Post Thanks / Like
    Three observations:

    1. Nice rackage at 1:04

    2. Terrific HD quality, must be an iPhone 4S

    3. God bless Woody Johnson for separating the wheat from the chaff

    SAR I

  4. #24
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lmao....well he is wearing a wife-beater.

    Who goes to a football game dressed like that?

    For the first time in years, I didnt sit in the uppers yesterday... and didnt see any fights. Didnt even see people pointing at fights.

    Have to say, there's a perverse part of me that I'm not proud of that larfed a little at some loud-mouthed chick getting punched out...as they seem to be in the middle of most fights I've seen at the Meadowlands.



    -

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if he was able to do chest & tris in jail today.

  6. #26
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lmao....well he is wearing a wife-beater.

    Who goes to a football game dressed like that?

    For the first time in years, I didnt sit in the uppers yesterday... and didnt see any fights. Didnt even see people pointing at fights.

    Have to say, there's a perverse part of me that I'm not proud of that larfed a little at some loud-mouthed chick getting punched out...as they seem to be in the middle of most fights I've seen at the Meadowlands.



    -
    I guess they have nowhere to go since security shutdown the boob show in the stair wells.

  7. #27
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,379
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lmao....well he is wearing a wife-beater.

    Who goes to a football game dressed like that?

    For the first time in years, I didnt sit in the uppers yesterday... and didnt see any fights. Didnt even see people pointing at fights.
    Congratulations. Must have been nice not to have to shower after getting home, no worries about lice and all.

    SAR I

  8. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't catch the argument ...

    Was it about wearing cargo shorts to a football game by any chance?

    lol ... TOOLS

  9. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we're talking about sh1tty fans, this shouldn't be missing:

    http://deadspin.com/5941952/this-pho...ame+ending-int

    inb4 Steelersfans

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keep this up it will become all green in no time.

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember some real fights with Gi-Aints fans at the first Yale Bowl! They were real fights!

  12. #32
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Barcelona Catalunya
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody stepped in to help? Just chanting "*******" at the Guido?

    Wow! I thought Newyorker's were harder and better than that. If this had happened in the UK in a stadium, that guy would have had a free nose re-arrangment from everyone around him.

  13. #33
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you swing on a dude you deserve to get swung on back. All I saw were a bunch of Bills fans causing a problem. Whoever was wearing #86 was attacking another person for a while before they got laid out. That's called self defense and in the dude's favor if whatever that was wearing the #86 was coming after a girl I was with I would probably have laid her out too. Dude probably got laid himself when he got home, if you know what I mean...

  14. #34
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Barcelona Catalunya
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    If you swing on a dude you deserve to get swung on back. All I saw were a bunch of Bills fans causing a problem. Whoever was wearing #86 was attacking another person for a while before they got laid out. That's called self defense and in the dude's favor if whatever that was wearing the #86 was coming after a girl I was with I would probably have laid her out too. Dude probably got laid himself when he got home, if you know what I mean...
    If you watch the video again, he tries to punch another Bills fan first, but does not connect very well, kind of stares them down a bit and then sucker punches her. Nothing to be proud of.

  15. #35
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    10,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    So much for that fan zero tolerance policy, but the beer keeps pouring.

  16. #36
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,379
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    So much for that fan zero tolerance policy, but the beer keeps pouring.
    No tailgating no alcohol no worries.

    SAR I

  17. #37
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post
    If you watch the video again, he tries to punch another Bills fan first, but does not connect very well, kind of stares them down a bit and then sucker punches her. Nothing to be proud of.
    I'm not condoning it. I think getting in fights at a football game is idiotic. I'm not sure why people just can't respect others around them but that's another story. I think that wife-beater guy is a loser. But I also think that if you are going swing on someone (woman or not) you deserve to be hit back.

    Pretty sad showing all around.

  18. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes, I'd be better put opposing fans in own sections. Works most of the time at soccer games. But I guess, you cannot compare the hooligan situation in Europe with that.

    At least we can drink beer with alcohol throughout the whole game.

  19. #39
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post
    Nobody stepped in to help? Just chanting "*******" at the Guido?

    Wow! I thought Newyorker's were harder and better than that. If this had happened in the UK in a stadium, that guy would have had a free nose re-arrangment from everyone around him.

    I heard this straight from Vinny and Carmine, slut had it coming....

  20. #40
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Barcelona Catalunya
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    I heard this straight from Vinny and Carmine, slut had it coming....

    It does make you wonder why Snooki was so shocked.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us