Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fight in upper deck video from yesterday.

That was the most classless move I've ever seen. I bet that douchebag must feel like a real man? He can sucker punch a female. Wow. I'm really impressed.

That POS should be banned from the stadium permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by jrochwa View Post
    People who get into fistfights with opposing fans at sporting events are pathetic. Jets fans included.
    +100000000000

Sly and the Family Stone...nice fight music.

Snow-Cow went down like a sack of wet rice...has NO chin! She looks strong enough to make a go of it in a rematch though.

That being said....drunk football fan has no room to take shots at drunk nascar fan.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by John in CT View Post
    I'm glad Joe Benigno stepped in to break it up, but what is he doing up in the 300's wearing a Favre jersey?
    That's funny it does look like JOE B. ..... BRO

I was in the other corner end zone and I saw security heading up that way. The nice thing about being in the first row of any level is you don't have to deal with the riff raff behind you. Also security is right by you so the chances of a fight in a lower row are less likely to happen.

Did anyone sit near section 117? I was in the upper deck in the other corner but I saw tons of security and state troopers swarming in there looked like a pretty big fight.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    She was from Buffalo, they grow them big up there.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    I was in the other corner end zone and I saw security heading up that way. The nice thing about being in the first row of any level is you don't have to deal with the riff raff behind you. Also security is right by you so the chances of a fight in a lower row are less likely to happen.

Did anyone sit near section 117? I was in the upper deck in the other corner but I saw tons of security and state troopers swarming in there looked like a pretty big fight.
    We were in 116 row 4 and while a lot of people were turning around I didn't pay attention. It's like rubberneckers at an accident, what is the morbid fascination that could possibly be better than the best opening game ever?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    That was the most classless move I've ever seen. I bet that douchebag must feel like a real man? He can sucker punch a female. Wow. I'm really impressed.
    Wait...dont you shoot quietly grazing Dee-uhs through the fargin heart with a scoped out rifle while you hide behind tree's in camaflouge?

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

I was in Sect 135 and State Troopers all over the UD. Unfortunately it happens, but nothing short of a lightning storm could have stopped the team from winning yesterday. It was a pleasure to watch them clicking on all cylinders and playing through their mistakes. That's what's holding Tebow back. You can see he's thinking too much while Sanchez led the team, but also leaned on his teammates and executed as a unit, not as an individual.

FWIW there were a ton of "Bills fans" at the game, but one of the Troopers I was chatting with told me they were mostly college kids from Upstate NY that take the "party train & buses" down for the day. He assured me that some of them wouldn't be in class today as underage drinking along with aggrevated assault is taken very seriously at the stadium
    Last edited by Limolady; 09-10-2012 at 10:50 PM.

just another stupid classless Jet fan
    hope he's got an extra 25k to pay for this

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Wait...dont you shoot quietly grazing Dee-uhs through the fargin heart with a scoped out rifle while you hide behind tree's in camaflouge?

-
    =============================================

Well, who doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    =============================================

Well, who doesn't?
    This is why you have the lowercase g.

Oakland Raiders fans have a brawling good time during NFL opener on Monday night

Last edited by C Mart; 09-12-2012 at 09:37 AM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Oakland Raiders fans have a brawling good time during NFL opener on Monday night

LOL took a second glance for me to see the asp smashing that guy's skull.