Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hampur MNF Bengals at Ravens

Hall Of Fame
    Wow, the Ravens look strong.

Gotta say, for all the crap we (including me) dumped on Flacco, making comparisons to his first 3 years to Sanchez's first 2n he looked outstanding last night.

He is so tall, has a rocket arm and was totally composed all night. So much more accurate than I've ever seen him.

And I can't believe how much better we'd be if we had a REAL feature back like Rice. I still believe in Greene, but having a guy that is constantly knocking off 6 and 8 and 12 yard runs, or taking screen passes for 15-20 yards is just such a luxury for an offense.

Also, their defense looked strong.

And until the game got away from them, I also though the Bengals looked good, and Dalton looks like he's going to be a player too. Tall, big arm, accurate- I was surprised. That team is going to win a lot of games this year.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    I agree with your assesment outside of Dalton Stokesey.

This guy fell off a cliff in the 2nd half last year and looked like a deer in headlights last night. Not really high on him at all.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Wow, the Ravens look strong.

Gotta say, for all the crap we (including me) dumped on Flacco, making comparisons to his first 3 years to Sanchez's first 2n he looked outstanding last night.

He is so tall, has a rocket arm and was totally composed all night. So much more accurate than I've ever seen him.

And I can't believe how much better we'd be if we had a REAL feature back like Rice. I still believe in Greene, but having a guy that is constantly knocking off 6 and 8 and 12 yard runs, or taking screen passes for 15-20 yards is just such a luxury for an offense.

Also, their defense looked strong.

And until the game got away from them, I also though the Bengals looked good, and Dalton looks like he's going to be a player too. Tall, big arm, accurate- I was surprised. That team is going to win a lot of games this year.

_

lolz

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    I agree with your assesment outside of Dalton Stokesey.

This guy fell off a cliff in the 2nd half last year and looked like a deer in headlights last night. Not really high on him at all.
    I'm willing to give him the same benefit of the doubt I have given Sanchez--the guy WAS a rookie last year.

Idk, in that first half he was making some HUGE throws, on the money, lots of zip, a physical specimen. Wasn't until the Ravens pinned their ears back when they got the big lead that he really got the deer/headlights look.

Hey, they did the same thing to Sanchez.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I'm willing to give him the same benefit of the doubt I have given Sanchez--the guy WAS a rookie last year.

Idk, in that first half he was making some HUGE throws, on the money, lots of zip, a physical specimen. Wasn't until the Ravens pinned their ears back when they got the big lead that he really got the deer/headlights look.

Hey, they did the same thing to Sanchez.

_
    Fair points, I just don't think he really has the physical tools Mark possesses, but obviously the book on him is still open.